BINKIE BUNNY PICTURE THREAD

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I try and I try and I try but this is the closest Ive gotten to binky in action...:X

Nibbles cute little bunny butt:bunnydance::D,

Just missed the binky:mad:

Shye

100_1608.jpg

100_1602.jpg

100_1601.jpg

100_1592.jpg

100_1589.jpg

They are all so cute! I just looked at this thread, darn it.

I'll try to get more of these, and every other thing silly buns do, for our amusement! Cute pics coming soon! :wink

It's tough gettingbinkie pics!!! I kept trying and finally got one.Kinda looks like he's flying.

302380010_b1d6823a6e.jpg

Here's 2 pics of Mongo's First Binkie! :yes:

And Landing! :great:

Sorry no Air,I'm not that quick with a camera.:wink

MikeE.

"Tell Me,I'll Forget"
"Show Me,I'll Remember"
"Involve Me,I'll Understand"

:great:Good job on all the binkies!!! I seem to only get the:bunnybutt:shots!:rollseyes

Shye,Nuggles,Nibbles

Daisy In series. I just Missed the Binkie but Ithought theses Pics were worthSharing!:wave: :biggrin:

MikeE.

"Tell Me,I'll Forget"
"Show Me,I'll Remember"
"Involve Me,I'll Understand"

aww they are all so cute!

its afficial neither of my buns binkie! ever!!!

i think i might have seen then running around quite excitedly but never do they jump up and twist around in ther air!!!

are my bunnies really unhappy?

Awesome pics of Daisy! :thumbup

Hunnybunny63, if they dash around like loons, it's just as good as abinky. Sometimes mine won't binky for a while until they havesomething to be excited about, like if I rearrange the living room orgive them a new box to play in, etc.

Or like Oberon, who I think is well aware at how lucky he is to be alive!
471s4lv.jpg

maherwoman wrote:
Here's the video!!

that video is so funny! who is talking in it? well its very clever thatwhen they say binki that the bunny half the time actually does and msotof the time it only binkies on the mat which is sweet as the floor isquite slippy! does the bunny not jump out, as the fence is only justtaller than the bunny?

Hehe...that's me talking in the video...andthat's actually a pillow from the couch, and one of the main reasons itwas so easy to get her to binky. Hehe...it's funny, though,how easily I can get her to binky when I do that...even when I watchthe video, I can hear her binkying in her cage behind me from hearingme saying those things in the video! She's such a happylittle bunny...:D

And it's funny...she's a HUGE jumper...but she never goes over thefence. She can go up on the couch with ease...but neverthinks to just jump right on over the fence. I dunno...maybeit makes her feel more at ease.

She LOVES slipping and sliding around on the floor, though!! She does things to slide on purpose sometimes! :)

My Flower is wonderful.

:inlove:

Ooh a Flower vid! Must watch immediately :D...

...ahhh that was wonderful, she is so beautiful :inlove:, and just listen to that crazy American accent, hehe :hug:.

Back