Bindy and the new additions

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hi Laura!!

The babies or little ones as we call them are doing GREAT!!! They aregetting along so well with BIndy and she them. Bindy is a very easygoing bunny though, they have all become such good friends.

As predicted Amber is the Trouble bubble, Gizmo is the crazy loopy onewho loves to run around and around and binky like mad and play withtoys, Roger (who we since have discovered is definately agirl) is slowly coming out of her shell, she still nudges you and thenruns away as if to say "watch me"and then at times she will just laybeside you. And Bindy windy is as beautiful and loving as ever, she isstill a snuggle bun!! I love my Bindy!

Laura they are all growing so quickly I will post some pics up of them tomorrow for you all to see;)

Right now I am off to bed or I will look like this little guy LOL:bed:

I love this little guy!!

Anyway I will post piccies tomorrow. Thanks for asking Laura;) And nopeyou still can't have Gizmo (I call her Gizzie). She is beautiful, waittill you see her litte face, you're gunna melt!!!!

Carolyn wrote:
Four trouble bubbles that have hit theJackpot!

It looks like they know they're Living Large too!

Adorable!

Congratulations. You've just given me 3 more reasons why I need to visit Australia.

-Carolynhttp://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxmk762YYUS

Oh they ARE livin' large and they DO know it!!! LOL

Wouldn't have it any other way;)

Any time you wanna come to Oz, our door is always open.

:wave::Australia:

ariel wrote:
Thanks for asking Laura;) And nope you still can'thave Gizmo (I call her Gizzie). She is beautiful, wait till you see herlitte face, you're gunna melt!!!!
Gizmo had my heart the very first time I saw her picture. She's precious.

Laura

I love all your bunnies!Bindy looks happy to have some playmates. :) She issuch a pretty girl and sounds like a sweetheart too. They alllook so sweet together. :)

ariel wrote:
Any time you wanna come to Oz, our door is always open.

:wave::Australia:

And Anytime you want to visit the USA, our door is open to you.

:wave: :USAflagwaving:

Laura, Jan, and everyone as promised here are the updated bunnies who rule our house!
Ok Ok I am a day late, but hey, better late than never right :p

Amber seeing what goes on when you sit on a recliner chair

100_0892.jpg

Amber and Bindy lazing around

100_0981.jpg

Snoozey time all together

100_0924.jpg

Amber where she shouldn't be!!!

100_1042.jpg

Snugglin'

100_1035.jpg

Snugglin up close

100_1032.jpg

Amber and "those" ears

100_0995.jpg

And here is Gizmo using the litter tray!!!

100_0928.jpg

Gizmo just fluffing around

100_0885.jpg

Eating Breakfast together!

100_0996640x480.jpg

OMG I love them alll!!

How good Bindy is being with them! she prolly feels out-numbered lol!

Amber ears are hysterical and I hope you are keeping very close watchon that Gizmo .. you never knoe when she may go missing!!!!!!! :cool:

CrazyMike40 wrote:
What a wonderful bunny family you have :)

Thanks! We try LOL.

Seriously though they have gotten along very well so far, andconsidering this house was Bindys' she has accepted all the "littleones" quite well. Bindy has a lovely nature and I am so happy that shegets along with them all.

What will happen down the track when the little ones grow up a bit morewho knows, but for now everyone is happy and how lucky are we, they areall girls!!!:jumpforjoy:

FreddysMom wrote:
Amber ears are hysterical and I hope you are keeping very close watchon that Gizmo .. you never knoe when he may go missing!!!!!!! :cool:

Ambers ears are funny! Cute huh LOL
We actually thought that the fact that Bindy is out numberedmay of had something to do with why the new bubbies living here went sowell LOL

But we really know it's just cause she is such a good bunny!

Don't tell me I have to keep an eye on my house for you coming here as well!!!:foreheadsmack:

Makes a Stop from napping Gizmo list...

Laura
FreddysMom

mmmmm ok I'll just add everyone to the list, might be easier!! :p:p:p

WOW I love how they are getting along andsnuggling so close,.....amazing! They all look great and very happy!!Congrats on a house full of sweeties!

Jan, Bindy is still as loving as ever,she runs to us when we walk into the bunny room for a pat, and shestill gives us kisses, she is just plain happy all round.

She is really a loving bun, I absolutely adore her.

I am so glad that she came to live with us, Brett bought her home notlong after chloe passed and I really wasn't ready for another bunny,but I wouldn't have it any other way. I love her.

Ariel, last nightI went to a pet store with my son and when we walked in the front door,right there in front they had a bunny that looked sooooo familiar! Istood there for the longest time saying, I know this kind ofbunny.... ....Finally I remembered! It was a BINDY BUNNY!!! Myfamily looked at my kind of goofy and said, "Who is Bindy?"Never mind, you'll just give me a hard time.

I had never seen one in real lifebefore!It was so long and cylindrical. It's face was veryfinely featured andit seemed so delicately boned after beingaround Sebastian! But it was definitely a Bindy Bunny! :)

Raspberry

They are a beautiful natured bunny Raspberry, and yes when they sretch out they are very long and cylindrical.

Bindy Windy is a real luvvy bun. They have such long and beautifulfaces. They are gorgeous aren't they! Funny you remembered her as BindyBunny, cause we sometimes call her that, and Bretts' mate always callsher Bindy Bunny.

I quite often say to Brett about other peoples bunny here, he used tolook at me strangely at first but since he has been here to the forumand had a look around I think he "gets it" now LOL.

Latest posts

Back