Best Mascara?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
amundb wrote:
I have a related question...I just bought a new tube of mascara, lash exact I believe, because I couldn't get the one I had before. I am having trouble removing the mascara at night...any tips on good eye makeup removers? I have these mineral oil pads, and they're not doing anything to the mascara!
i like all the neutrogena stuff and it seems to work really well;)

LadyBug wrote:
amundb wrote:
I have a related question...I just bought a new tube of mascara, lash exact I believe, because I couldn't get the one I had before. I am having trouble removing the mascara at night...any tips on good eye makeup removers? I have these mineral oil pads, and they're not doing anything to the mascara!

I usually get Sephora's eye makeup remover.

Before Sephora opened up here, Iused Maybelline, but I found it left my eye area greasy and was annoying to wash off.

BethM wrote:
LadyBug wrote:
amundb wrote:

I usually get Sephora's eye makeup remover.

Before Sephora opened up here, Iused Maybelline, but I found it left my eye area greasy and was annoying to wash off.

This one is the best thing I've ever used:

http://www.clinique.com/templates/p...1&CATEGORY_ID=CATEGORY4916&PRODUCT_ID=PROD660

You only need a tiny blob, and I even just dab a bit under my finger to get rid of any smudges if I'm touching up. It's very very gentle, not in the least bit greasy. I wouldn't be without it!

irishbunny wrote:
Which one did you end up getting? :)

i decided to wait until next week since this round of chemo really wiped mom out(normally after a week she feels like going out a bit and that's what i was counting on) and she didn't feel like going after wards and she wanted to go with me(normally we do a ton of shopping together and since she got cancer we haven't been as much and i think she's missing that, i know i am;)). so we're going to try to go after labs next week:).

i really like to the look of the lash blast, so i might get that:biggrin2:. when i mentioned that i needed mascara to mom she said something about hypoallergenic or something, so i might end up getting something completely different:rollseyes

Oncea person see pics of animal testing :(you'll never buy products that are tested again...
I ruined a fun thread but maybe more people will buy from conpanies that don't test.
Maureen

angieluv wrote:
Oncea person see pics of animal testing :(you'll never buy products that are tested again...
I ruined a fun thread but maybe more people will buy from conpanies that don't test.
Maureen
Thank you, Maureen. I just realized that I need to change my shampoo and face wash, as the companies that make them are on the "do test" list, which I didn't know before.

change in plans:p. we were in walmart so we decided to look-i ended up getting covergirl lashblast . i really likeit:biggrin2:

Cool, enjoy it!
I got a new mascara today too, along with an eyeshadow and two lip balms :p
I'm just a tad makeup obsessed.

PepnFluff wrote:
Cool! Do you find it clumps or not? I'm needing a new one and it looks pretty good, just hate the clumping.
nope, no clumping so far, but i've only used it once:p. i really like it so afr, though, it makes them look so long and pretty:coolness:!

Back