Belly Rubs?!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erins Rabbits

Reaction score
I had Fibber out (Gosh, I love this rabbit so much. He's my little baby.) just snuggling him and looking him over, while the rabbit treats were in the oven,this was the result.

008-11.jpg

Bunny Trance= Belly rubs!

007-11.jpg

010-12.jpg

Thought you all might enjoy this. ;)

aww! :) when solara flops down i sneak in some belly rubs. she doesn't seem to hate them, but she doesn't adore them either XD

but i can't hold her on her back XD she hates it

I really do not think my bun likes being flipped over - BUT once he gets there, I get alot of tooth purrs and he seems to enjoy it SO much until, he starts to come out of the bliss and realize he just made an azz out of himself.. Well that and I usually trim a few nails while he's in massage euphoria.. :p

Silly bun.

My buns do not like being upside down!

Sammy's belly is white, as are the insides of his legs and the bottom of his tail. My husband and I joke that "he doesn't like the white being touched". Its also good when we have guests over- tell them that they can pet him, as long as they stick to the brown. :)

Willoughby would scratch my face off if I ever tried to put him on his back! Daphne just looks unhappy and would try and roll over.

Evie doesn't mind lying on her back, but Leon is still too nervous. He likes chin rubs though! He'll life up his head and let me rub his chin and then he'll nibble my fingers. I was so scared he'd bite me the first few times, but he never does.

Latest posts

Back