Becca's Brilliant Bunnsters!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becca

Reaction score
[align=center]:)- Welcome to my 2009 Bunny blog -:)

Current Buns:
Dippy (1 on Saturday), Fluffball ( 1 in 14 days), Benjamin-Gray (5 Months)

Passed Buns:
Nibbles, (Birthday 1st April 1999) (Passing Day 10th September 2008)
Binky Free Sweet Heart
:rainbow:

Helllooooo:wave2If your new to RO or have never met me or my buns before this parts for you :D

I'm Becca and I'm 13, I love performing arts and animals especially rabbits, when I'm older I want to be a Veterinary nurse to help animals have the best life.

Though this blog is about my gorgeous bunnies not me so I shall shut up about myself :p

2008 Timeline
(what I can remember)

I started the year with just one bunny, Nibbles, He 'was' a brown GIANT Chinchilla rabbit.
I went along happily with this, I had an 8 year old bunny, I had not found this forum yet. I guess he wasn't the best looked after rabbit around. Sure he was my Nibbles, I loved him. But I was young.

Wed 20th Feb 08: I found this forum, in hope to improve Nibbles' life in his 'golden years' as I called them, and for help to gain more knowledge and to persuade my parents to let me get another bunny.

Sunday 9th March 08: Dad had said yes and we were going to visit the breeder, no way were we expecting to come home that very same day with 2 little puff balls!!
We went and had a look, I really wanted a lop but I wasn't fussy... When we saw how adorable and sweet they were I somehow managed Mum to persuade us to get them that same day.. so off we popped to a Pet shop *I know I know* and brought a hutch and Starter Kit.
[/align][align=center]We went back to the breeder and fetched 'A brown one and a white one' :shock:
Emily had already decided hers would be named Fluffball, I wasn't sure. When we let them explore 'the brown one' started dipping HER head so the name Dippy came to my mind!!
By the way the breeder told us they were both doe's... Boy was he wrong....
[/align][align=center] [/align][align=center]1st April: YAY Now Nibbles was 9 years old! :cool: I was overjoyed, and made him a sort of cake out of vegetables. Me and my best friend sang Happy Birthday to him and gave him his 'cake'!![/align][align=center] [/align][align=center][/align][align=center] [/align][align=center]Wed May 8th 08 : Okay so here are all the links to the related threads...[/align][align=center]Dippy's a boy![/align][align=center] Fluffball has been palpated..
[/align][align=center]What happened was I just *luckily* in the garden when I saw Dippy, whom we thought was a girl mounting Fluffball… That’s when Dippy became Prince Dippy instead of PrincESS! Bless him, Now whenever I think of him as a girl it makes me giggle!![/align][align=center] [/align][align=center][/align][align=center]August: I was asked if someone could borrow Dippy to use his... services, I didn't totally agree, or didn't agree that we couldn't have more time to see the litter... I wasn't sure but mum had already said yes :X[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]26th August: A happy healthy, litter of mini-rex's/dwarfs/lionheads were born. All 6 of them survived. Within that litter was a very special bunny...[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]Wed 10th September: Nibbles Passed away :( The first ever bunny in my life, my first ever pet. I just couldn't set my mind on anything.... he had gone... So what now :([/align][align=center]I lived to serve his giant needs - the last thing I said to him was 'Seeya in the morning. Goodnight' now those 5 words mean more to me than anything he ever said. Yes I know he couldn't speak but his eyes and actions spoke for him...[/align][align=center] Nibbles Rainbow Bridge Thread [/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]
SP_A0969.jpg
[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]26th October: We brought home our beautiful bunny, Mister Benjamin Gray - Introducing Benjamin Gray[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]That must be about all the important details, Obviously Dippy's birthday is on Saturday, I'm going shopping today to buy him some presents, I got £15 Christmas money :D[/align][align=center]
[/align]

So, they are my bunnies and my life - Expect lots of pictures on Saturday for Dippy's birthday, I am super excited - bless him. I also have a special 'Dippy Birthday' post to share :)

One thing you may or may not of noticed is that each of my buns name has it's own colour... I have given them all 'colours' Dippy, blue becuase he is a boy, Fluffball, pink becuase shes girly and looks like a Princess, Benjamin, orange becuase he is quite a funky bunny with a crazzzy hair do, and Nibbles, green becuase he was always calm and neutral.

Thank you for reading the intro to my '09 blog :)

Here is the link to my old blog to see past pictures and updates. Becca's Beautiful Bunnies Business

Very nice! I like this start.

JadeIcing wrote:
Very nice! I like this start.
Thanks Ali :)

I kinda copied the idea from Tracy, hope you don't mind Trace :)

[align=center]UPDATE:
We went and brought Dippy's birthday presents today from Pets at home, we got him lots of treats including hay cookies and a carrot chew thing, I will post pictures when he opens them tomorrow :)

I also have made him a birthday cake and of course I'm not stupid it's from the recipe I made the bunny cookies for Benjamin and the buns when I was bored but instead of making it cookie shape I poured it in a cake tin and it's cooking now :D

Also I have some other news, I think I have just about enough to pay for Dippy's neuter and mum said she will phone and book him in next week :p

Then after that we will save up to get Fluffball spayed and Benjamin neutered, oh and something else, we saw the most adorable little hamsters in Pets at home today and mum said that maybe when Pip (our gerbil) goes to the Rainbow Bridge we might get 2 little hamsters!!! YAY.... I don't want Pippy to die though :(

[/align]

Your new blog is nice, I'm just using my old one and did a 'look back at 2008', since I haven't used it much yet. Good luck with Dippy's neuteur!

Hey Becca, i got your text but Im USLESS at replying (incase you hadn't noticed :p) But I just wanted to tell you how impressed I am with how you are going about making sure they are all fixed :) I hope my article will be of use to you as he goes thorugh his neuter procedure and recovery.

x

ETA- Of course I don't mind :) I think it's nice to look back over your year and see what happened. I wouldn't begrudge that to anyone, PLUS it's very different from mine anyway, lol, so even if I did have a problem with you copying, you didn't even copy :)

Flashy wrote:
Hey Becca, i got your text but Im USLESS at replying (incase you hadn't noticed :p) But I just wanted to tell you how impressed I am with how you are going about making sure they are all fixed :) I hope my article will be of use to you as he goes thorugh his neuter procedure and recovery.

x

ETA- Of course I don't mind :) I think it's nice to look back over your year and see what happened. I wouldn't begrudge that to anyone, PLUS it's very different from mine anyway, lol, so even if I did have a problem with you copying, you didn't even copy :)
LOL Don't worry about not texting back, you usually PM me on here so it doesn't matter!!

Thanks :) I have printed out the article and I stuck it into my 'Bunny Bible'!

[align=center]Happy 1[sup]st[/sup] Birthday Dippy![/align][align=center] [/align][align=center][/align][align=center] [/align][align=center]Okay so a year ago (roughly) a little puffball called Dippy was born!!!
[/align][align=center]10 weeks later he met a girl called Becca… He looked like this..[/align][align=center] [/align][align=center][/align][align=center] [/align][align=center]
SP_A0804.jpg
[/align][align=center] [/align][align=center][/align][align=center] [/align][align=center]
SP_A0812.jpg
[/align][align=center] [/align][align=center][/align][align=center] [/align][align=center][/align][align=center] [/align][align=center]He was confused because everyone kept calling him a she, he planned and plotted for ways to tell his Mummy that he was in fact a little boy…[/align][align=center] [/align][align=center]He shared his home with a little pretty girl called Fluffball they looked like this…[/align][align=center] [/align][align=center][/align][align=center] [/align][align=center]
SP_A0857.jpg
[/align][align=center] [/align][align=center][/align][align=center] [/align][align=center]Eventually he found a way, he decided to prove he was a boy by getting onto Fluffball’s back, everyone was very shocked but finally he was called by the right gender.[/align][align=center] [/align][align=center][/align][align=center] [/align][align=center]Now he looks like this…..[/align][align=center] [/align][align=center][/align][align=center] [/align][align=center]
bunny10.jpg
[/align][align=center] [/align][align=center][/align][align=center] [/align][align=center]Happy Birthday Boy! I love you so much, you have seriously changed my life, I don’t ever want to lose you…[/align][align=center] [/align][align=center][/align][align=center] [/align][align=center]
DSC00162.jpg
[/align]

Thanks!!

I am so happy lots of people are looking and commenting on my blog, hardly anyone did before :(

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIPPY!! Your growing up so fast!
Your blog looks great to Becca, and were are the pictures of Dippy opening his presents, tsk tsk:p

PepnFluff wrote:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIPPY!! Your growing up so fast!
Your blog looks great to Becca, and were are the pictures of Dippy opening his presents, tsk tsk:p
Hehe! They are currently on my phone, I'll ask mum to put them on tomorrow when I get back from Panto rehersals, Or before if I have time..... Also it was freezing cold so we were all wearing hats, coats, scarves and gloves (we meaning me, Emily and my best friend Fay) so in most of the pictures if you see black gloves they are mine :D

Ya Dippy is a big cutie pie, I hope he had a nice birthday. Don't worry about people not commentingon your blog, no one looks at mine either, I don't know why I bother lol.

irishbunny wrote:
Ya Dippy is a big cutie pie, I hope he had a nice birthday. Don't worry about people not commentingon your blog, no one looks at mine either, I don't know why I bother lol.
It's quite sad isn't it :( But I'll comment on yours regularly if you coment on mine :)

Dippy-Doodle wrote:
Muuu-uum :X I was expecting my owwn personawl bwog :grumpy: I'm to spweshal to ...SHARE :?

D. x
Tut tut!!! He gets loads of presents, a beautiful cake and he still wants more :p

I love Dippys little birthday Story!

Latest posts

Back