Baxter! Photo for "what breed is he" 9 months/5lbs - thanks!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

juliew19673

Reaction score
Pictures%2FCIMG0080.JPG
Pictures%2FCIMG0084.JPG
Pictures%2FCIMG0077.JPG

I can't see your pictures and I'm getting a little screen up that says 'Welcome to MSN Communities! Please sign-in with your Passport account.' I hope someone can help sort this out for you.

I don't think he is an English Spot because he is FAR too small.

He is a broken something but I don't know what the real name of the orange colour is called.

He will probably be a mix of some sort, not sure what though, maybe something like a netherland dwarf with a bigger straight eared bun. He actually looks like several of mine who are over grown, throw back netherland dwarfs, but I think people would probably disagree if I told you he was that.

The color appears to be broken red.

Hard to tell what kind of mix. Could be lop, mini rex, polishor any number of other breeds mixed in. Not English Spot (Enlgish Spots are actually 5-8 lbs, so it's not the size that rules it out), but he doesn't appear to have the fur, body type, head shape, ear lengthor unique spotting pattern of the English Spot.

Pam

Thanks for the info on the weight Pam. I looked on the BRC site and that says 6-8lbs. I always thought they were bigger than that. You learn something new everyday.

Latest posts

Back