Baxter! & Babs: A Dating Tail

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Baxter!'s adorable! I love the '!' in his name, makes me think of him as one bunny that knows just how to command attention :p

its great that you get to take him to work! although i can't imagine doing that with mine, my salary would just go towards reimbursing the firm for all the chewed wiring, torn carpets, half eaten documents and so on, lol!

somebunny wrote:
Baxter!'s adorable! I love the '!' in his name, makes me think of him as one bunny that knows just how to command attention :p

its great that you get to take him to work! although i can't imagine doing that with mine, my salary would just go towards reimbursing the firm for all the chewed wiring, torn carpets, half eaten documents and so on, lol!

Baxter! actually did chew one of my corporate card receipts (not the whole thing mind you but a good 1/4 of it) and had to explain to my boss why... that and he did chew the bottom of my lowest drawer on my desk - if they did a crime scene documentation of the marks on the desk with his teeth they would figure it out.. :shock:

I'm claiming the "Fifth" when it gets pointed out - but then I've been at the same job for 11 years and am the Dir. of Admn so I would need to reprimand myself!! LOL..

somebunny wrote:

You must own a mini-rex or Nethie! :)

Sorry, you cannot "click" on the link...:nope: sigh. this is my life day to day, so... but life could be worse..:D

But I DO have a "Screwed up Blog!" :D How Great is that?! LOL!

I love Baxter!'s videos. What a great set-up you have for him. He is such a lucky little bun to have found a home with you. I can't wait to see more of him!

Oh my flop!

oh how i wish i owned a nethie! they're my favourite breed but unfortunately, they're not available in Malaysia yet..

Buttons is a mixed breed bunny, and Yohji's a lop eared bunny.. they're in my avatar pic. I have more pics of them on my blog, the link's in my profile if you're interested :p

hey.. i did the same thing as Little Bay Poo did to fix the link to your blog.. it didn't work for me but it worked for Little Bay Poo.. weird.. :(

juliew19673 wrote:
somebunny wrote:

You must own a mini-rex or Nethie! :)

I'm responding now and then going to watch your videos because I've got supper on and two bunnies sitting in the middle of the livingroom floor waiting for their nail trim lol and I didn't want to forget!! :pI am so glad you've started a blog! Whooohoo! I love it so far. :)Can't wait for more pictures and stories. LOL at the chewing your corporate card receipts !! Try explaining that to the boss! :)

When I first joined, I asked about putting a link to my blog - I'll find the link to that thread and post it here in case it helps.

Oh,i just love the way Baxter entered your life Julie...i'm sure it was mean't to be.

I just love the videos...he's so cute and adorable...i just love the little guy!

Cheryl

LOVE your blog, sooo glad you started one! And so glad you 'became' a bunny person and kept Baxter!, I'm so sure that he's got the best home he could with you! I haven't watched the videos yet, it says I need to update something first, but I will, and then I will! :)

Oh, and Sas fixed your blog link, she said so in your other thread! That's how I got here! :biggrin2:

Jen xx

Latest posts

Back