Banfield, The pet hospital.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emmy-webby

Reaction score
Has anyone taken there petto Banfield? If so, how much does it cost to have a check-up there (for full exam) :p

:shock:NO rabbit vets?! Holy mother of pearl.
Ekk..sorry then lols. :D
Because just this week on Friday, I saw a commercial of Banfield and Ithought I heard them say that they "treat all animals". Hmph. Maybe Iheard wrong

Well, it could be they do there ..... just not here.

We have used them. We took our dogs and cats to them for atime. They are inside our petsmarts. Now, we have avet within 3 min of home for all of our dogs and cats, but the"exotics" vet who cares for Bo and if needed for Casper our dove, andthe rat. (they've never needed a vet).

I'd call and check it out. Ask about pricing... they were a tad high I thought.

Emmy-webby wrote:
Has anyone taken there pet to Banfield?If so, how much does it cost to have a check-up there ( for full exam):p

We use the vet at Banfield. It's located in the PetSmart so it's veryconvenient. They take walk-ins and emergencies, Mon-Sat, 9a - 5p.

The vet is very bunnie savvy. When we first got Chippy we took herthere for an initial check-up as well as to check out her loosepoopies. Just the way the vet and staff handle the animals andcommunicate with the owners is very impressive. Chippy was ok and wasjust adjusting to new her new home and change of diet. The vet only didwhat was necessary and even suggested canned pumpkin and freshpineapple juice. I knew she was the right vet when she did that;)!

I think the visit was $35, plus a culture, and one med to ensure thatthe digestive bacterias stayed healthy during her adjustment. I thinkit totaled at around $90.

It's not so much the place of business, rather the quality of the staff.

:~) Jim

Woha...$90 dollars for a full check up you mean? For tests and other such? :shock:Wow.
But $35 as a visit is cheaper than the other vets i've called in and asked for there visit price.
The one right near my house which is 5 minutes away costed around $45-$50!!

Latest posts

Back