Bam-Bam and his love of...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MsBinky

Reaction score
[align=center]Strawberries!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:[/align]

[align=center]Hihi I had to share here cause it was just too cute!

037-4.jpg

038-3.jpg

[/align]
[align=center]Where did his teeth go? :ponder:[/align]

Bam Bam is SO adorable! I love the second picture, he looks so happy! :biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Awww look at his cute little mouth......

He really looks like he's savoring the flavor...... Bo would be stomping it into the floor ya know.

Hihihi, I was sooooooooo happy to get that shot! You should have pictured me trying to take the pic with one hand while i held the strawberry with the other. Lol. The funniest thing is at first, I wanted to take a pic of him standing to grab it but he'd yank it wayyy too fast for the cam to take a pic. Lol. So I figured I'd move on to my close-up instead. At least that worked :biggrin2:

Wonderful pictures! Is he closing his eyes because he loves the strawberry so much? Billy will do that with his eyes when he's eating oatmeal sometimes, and it's really cute! :)

Also, I've been racking my brain for different fruits/veggies to let the bunnies try and I completely forgot about strawberries! Now I must go out and buy some :)

*Giggles* Bam-Bam has a face you cannot say no to. Seriously, he's got the most adorable cheeks.

I am happy to announce that he is maintaining his weight and seems very healthy at this point. :)

Sophie, Rory got his first strawberry this afternoon and I thought of Bam Bam the whole time! He was so cute, Bam Bam and Rory look similar to begin with and Rory had the happy face and pink lips and everything. I should take a picture of him eating one tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back