Bam-Bam and his love of...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awwwww I would LOVE pics of Rory eating his strawberries :pI think Bo is the only bunny i know of that hates strawberries :ponder:Anyone else have a bun that doesnt like them?

Nope :) lol

bennynstrawberry-small.jpg

Although I have to say, Pippin isn't as keen on strawberries. He'll eat them- but he goes crazy for banana!!!

Pippinbanana3.jpg

Lol the way strawberry juice has dribbled down his chin- so cute btw!!!!!!!!!!

MsBinky wrote:
I think Bo is the only bunny i know of that hates strawberries :ponder:Anyone else have a bun that doesnt like them?
My bunnies both turned their noses up at strawberries last week. :X I've noticed that they won't eat food that has moisture in it. They like dry and crunchy stuff.

Lol yeah when it comes to food my buns just go crazy. They love it!!!

Pippin actually went so crazy with that banana he broke it lol!!!! Benji's just as crazy for food too hehehe.

Don't you love it when they know you have some food for them and they start running round in circles in excitement!!!!! :D

Wow Little Bay Poo, where did you get your buns from? How straaaange :pLol, bunnies are so funny. They have no clue what they are missing out on though :pBah more for you then!

Benji and Pippin are too cute! Pippin looks atthat banana like itis the best thing :biggrin2:Are bananas Pippin's favorite treat?

Where are my Rory pics??? :XLol.

MsBinky wrote:
Wow Little Bay Poo, where did you get your buns from? How straaaange :pLol, bunnies are so funny. They have no clue what they are missing out on though :pBah more for you then!
I know...I thought Billy was strange because he was picky and then I got Ronnie and he's even worse! Or maybe I'm doing it wrong and I need to offer the same fruit every single day for as long as it takes for the bunnies to give in and TRY the darn thing! That or I'll have to chop up the strawberry into tiny pieces and put oatmeal underneath it. I'd like to see them get to their precious oatmeal without getting any strawberry on their face :p

Latest posts

Back