Bailee's Buns in 2011

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[align=center]GUESS WHAT! GLRS is having a bunny massage teaching class thing on June 18! And I MIGHT GO! (It's the day before I go to Japan.. which as of now- I'm still going because we'll lose 2000 bucks if I don't)

ANYWAYS
@Amanda: Yeah! D: My dad is being really slow on picking the poor thing up. I'm getting really frustrated and my mom is getting frustrated cause I keep bugging her and him. That bun needs out of that situation ALREADY!!!!
It's hard for me to not look at is as growing up =( Everyone says I am. Dx

@Brandy: XD

[align=center]Updates...
I missed half of Monday of school for no reason. Skipped Wednesday I think. Didn't go Friday because of the Inkster Police Memorial. Missed today because I feel horrible. Dunno bout tomorrow. UGH.

I seriously feel yucky =/ I'll spare you the gruesome details, but I may have to go to the doctors.

i'm sorry, it seems like you're having a tough time with feeling yucky :( Let us know if you do go to the doctor's... I hope you start feeling better!

I'm internet deprived - I'll get on as often as possible but now that I'm not in school I don't have 24/7 access to it

I'm sorry you aren't feeling well :grumpy:

That's great they are going to have a massage class. If there's any way to go you should, it is a super way to interact with your animals. :biggrin2:

:hugsquish:

[align=center]@Amanda: =( Yeah. I felt so yucky on and off during school. I wanted to go home so bad but I missed so much lately. I'm really hoping it doesn't come to the doctors! I HATE THE DOCTORS! D: Thank you! <3
That sucks =( Bout being internet deprived =(

@Brandy: It's alright, hopefully it just passes =(
Yes! I hope I will be able to go! They'll be having another in the fall if I miss this one. Solara IS getting better though! =D

You mean you won't be going into an art programme for college? :shock:Lots of ways to make a career out of it nowadays I think... :)You could be a children's book illustrator or work for pixar or or or... :biggrin:

[align=center]I never said that Nela =)

And blahhh I woke up at 3 am with a terrible stomach ache. i hope thats the last of it. now i'm terrified it'll come back. but if i miss school i go to the doctors. (which i think was horrible of my mom to say.)

so not i get to suffer through school again feeling ill... wish me luck.. =/

I meant it in a hmm 'scarcastic' (not sure 'sarcastic is the appropriate term here and the word escapes me) way. Basically just saying that it'd be nice if you could do something you seem to enjoy :)

[align=center]Sorry guys, been really inactive =O LOL

News:
-D and E on Accounting test, E in class currently
-I get to pick to go to Japan or not, I dunno what to pick. I really wanna go but now I'm kinda terrified.

Can't think of anything else currently XP

Gunna go lay with the buns now.. XD

I have chosen to go.
Not very talkative today.
Very upset =/
Hope to talk to you all soon and actually provide updates on everything.

Yay, updated- kind of things.

I go to Japan in 15 days (not including today).
I graduate in 6.
Oh lordy.

The buns are all doing good :] I've added a couple cool things to their pens. Sabriel has been sucking on the sheets under his pen. XD
I broke up with Courtland.. I just couldn't deal with him ignoring me. I miss him. And I hate to admit it because I'm NEVER the kind of girl who misses the guy for long. I usually get over it and move on. But I've been really down about it.

My mom keeps trying to get me to get with my friend Eric because he's always liked me (no matter who he dates) and we always act like a couple when we're together (us leaning on each other, him rubbing my legs/feet, etc.) But she does it cause he treats me well and would take a bullet for me.. A picture of him when he was over:
2011-05-30205744.jpg

He's pretty goofy as you can tell. He's sitting on some 400 lb cement deer my dad got from a customer. LOL.

But anyways yeah, I dated him before. I just don't really wanna date him again.

ANYWAYS I HATE TALKING ABOUT ERIC SO MOVING ON.
So here's a pic of Kiba. The box-dog.
2011-06-03152723.jpg

The box was for the bun buns :]

Here's a pic of me in this adorable panda dress that my mom bought me at Hot Topic for when I go to Japan :] (it's REALLY hot there)
2011-06-02150057.jpg

My legs look funny and my mirror is dirty LOL

Here's Lady in the grass :O
2011-05-31163619.jpg

George at GLRS!
2011-05-18193214-1.jpg

HE IS SO SWEET <3 (i was petting the back of his neck. He MELTS)

AND NOW MY FAVORITE BUN AT THE SANCTUARY....
TEMPLETON <3
2011-05-18192413-1.jpg

2011-05-18193208-1.jpg

He's so sweet, always makes sure I'm petting him, he allows me to hold him. Gosh, if I was getting another rabbit, it'd be him.

When my yard was full of dandelions...
2011-05-12154652-1.jpg

When the trail in the yard wasn't overgrown.. XD
2011-05-11163541.jpg

The wild bunnies (and hopefully the bun I helped, Fatty!) live back here ^^ and yes, thats my house in the back.

Awesome tree in my back yard :]
2011-05-11163833.jpg

Cuddling with Sabriel <3
2011-04-26160047-1.jpg

Silas in the yard. This was taken a while ago but I just got it off my mom's phone.
imagejpeg_2_13-1.jpg

Me holding Lulu, Lucy's sister. She had gotten adopted then they took her back. Look how big she's gotten! (And Lulu is bigger than Lucy apparently! WOW!)
imagejpeg_2_11.jpg

I look like I'm like smooshing Lucy here, but I was just holding her in place cause she was freaking out cause we weren't giving her food. XD SHE'S A PIG!
imagejpeg_2_12-1.jpg

Me loving on her <3
imagejpeg_2_14-2.jpg

Now for some more recent pictures of my babies <3

Silas eating treats.. I thought his birthday was today (since it's his first birthday here) and gave everyone treats when in reality his birthday is the 28th. I'm disappointed, I'll be in Japan during his first birthday at his forever home :[
DSC_0564.jpg

Sniffing at me, <3
DSC_0558.jpg

My first bunny tongue picture I have ever gotten (besides the one of Sabriel licking his cone)! It was pure luck and pure accident XD
DSC_0557.jpg

Look at that beard :D
DSC_0556.jpg

Lovin' the pets <3
DSC_0555.jpg

Grandpa Silas has such pretty eyelashes.. XD
DSC_0552.jpg

Sniffing the ground :3
DSC_0548.jpg

Solara looks scared XD I was trying to get her to go into her box thingy that is connected to her cage so that I could put her to bed XD
DSC_0575.jpg

Her favorite place to hide :3
DSC_0574.jpg

Food! And her standing on 1/3 of a yellow pages.. I split it for all the buns :3
DSC_0573.jpg

The markings on her face always change =]
DSC_0572.jpg

I love this pic of her! <3
DSC_0570.jpg

Sniffing her tunnel :p Which I rotate out between her and Silas.
DSC_0569.jpg

Whatcha lookin at?
DSC_0567.jpg

Apple! Yum!
DSC_0566.jpg

Sabriel's leg- the one that was broken!
DSC_0598.jpg

Signature wide-eyed look..XD
DSC_0593.jpg

He looks like he's sneaking forward XD
DSC_0592.jpg

Digging! Sabriel LOVES to dig!
DSC_0588.jpg

He looks so grumpy here XD
DSC_0586.jpg

He loooveees pets more than ANYTHING! <3 I have orange bell pepper on my thumb.. XD
DSC_0583.jpg

The leg that had been broken looks really crooked here XD
DSC_0582.jpg

Look at that mini-dew lap he has :3 I love when he licks it. It's HILARIOUSLY CUTE. <3
DSC_0578.jpg

I saw this adorable black Shiba Inu x American Eskimo puppy at Petland today. I want her so bad D; We played with her (I can't resist) and she was so sweet yet playful.. yet relaxed. And super smart. We taught her to sit!

I also increased my earring gauge size today to 8's. Boy they hurt. XD

And I bought a CUTE bunny dress... LOVE IT.
http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Ap...k-amp-White-Polka-Dot-TwoFer-Dress-705469.jsp

Hey Bailee! I just caught up on your blog, I haven't been getting on here as often as I like. I've been wanting to start a blog for Beau but I'm just so lazy and never feel like it xD How are things now?

@Amanda: You should start a blog! c: DO IT! :D Things are going pretty good. XD Not much has changed.

@Nela: LOL! XDD I know! I'm just being lazy! D: XDD I'll put up some pictures soon!

I got really homesick on day two and three. I was crying and calling home and I wanted to go home so bad :( But it got better the longer I stayed but I wanted to go home SO bad at the end. I was so tired of no American TV.. no American food... all that LOL. I did have a LOT of fun though. c: I have to think of how I wanna tell all of like what happened and stuff. I'm terrible at remembering everything to tell stories but I wanna... I'll post pictures first, stories later. XD

I am sorry, I have been a bit lazy... plus with my graduation party and stuff. I haven't been feeling up to par with much emotionally (something happened between me and a good friend- nothing sexual, but now i just feel awkward, unhappy, blah, i just want things to be back to normal) and I just can't wait for Degrassi to be on at 9:00 PM so I can just lay and watch their problems and stop worrying about mine x__x

some japan pics for youuu since you have waited so patiently. (better, non-ipod pics will come later, i promise)

me, cassie, and lauren on the bus (on the way to the hotel from the airport after the 12 hour plane flight)
IMG_0414.jpg

tokyo streets- walking to dinner the same night:
IMG_0425.jpg

IMG_0419.jpg

IMG_0421.jpg

IMG_0428.jpg

IMG_0429.jpg

IMG_0430.jpg

IMG_0432.jpg

dinner!
IMG_0434.jpg

a sumo favorite dish.. (not so yummy)
IMG_0435.jpg

rice!
IMG_0436.jpg

it cooked in front of us! (it was soup)
IMG_0437.jpg

IMG_0438.jpg

meee XD
IMG_0439.jpg

me, cassie, lauren XD
IMG_0440.jpg

mochi ice cream for desert! (sweet, sticky rice around vanilla ice cream.. MMM!)
IMG_0441.jpg

IMG_0442.jpg

japanese convienence store:
IMG_0443.jpg

IMG_0444.jpg

IMG_0445.jpg

IMG_0446.jpg

IMG_0448.jpg

IMG_0449.jpg

IMG_0450.jpg

IMG_0451.jpg

IMG_0452.jpg

IMG_0453.jpg

IMG_0454.jpg

IMG_0455.jpg

IMG_0456.jpg

me outside in the heat- my japanese teacher 'rubida-sensei' behind me.
IMG_0457.jpg

our second dinner- shrimp tempura! yum!
IMG_0458.jpg

IMG_0460.jpg

miso soup- we had it with like, every meal but i HATE IT!
IMG_0461.jpg

we went to a highschool in tokyo for a free day and met some students and such.. try to find me in my rabbit dress!
IMG_0462.jpg

IMG_0463.jpg

IMG_0467.jpg

IMG_0468.jpg

IMG_0474.jpg

me and 'jou' c:
IMG_0464.jpg

cassie and a yummy watermelon popsicle (the 'seeds' are chocolate! yummm!)
IMG_0470.jpg

me and syun.. we were supposed to be pen-pals but he hasn't responded :'[ oh well... we had a connection, despite his lack of english and my lack of japanese XD
IMG_0471.jpg

japanese money.. c;
IMG_0757.jpg

electronics district in tokyo.
IMG_0475.jpg

IMG_0476.jpg

IMG_0477.jpg

ticket for the train:
IMG_0478.jpg

dragon ball z phone charm i won in a vending machine! (i had to have a japanese lady help me get it out.. XD;; )
IMG_0479.jpg

bullet train!
IMG_0480.jpg

(lauren's hair in this pic)
IMG_0481.jpg

(a profile of rubida-sensei in this pic)
IMG_0482.jpg

inside the bullet train!
IMG_0483.jpg

pics on the way to fukuoka i believe (on the bullet train)
IMG_0484.jpg

IMG_0485.jpg

IMG_0486.jpg

cassie, me, and lauren, and our tour guide in the background
IMG_0487.jpg

us mimicking the japanese (in all their pics they give peace signs XD)
IMG_0489.jpg

bullet train window.. XD (in a tunnel)
IMG_0490.jpg

more view from the bullet train window (we were on there for 5 hours)
IMG_0491.jpg

IMG_0493.jpg

IMG_0494.jpg

IMG_0495.jpg

IMG_0496.jpg

IMG_0497.jpg

IMG_0498.jpg

jared and christian on the bullet train
IMG_0499.jpg

more view from window:
IMG_0500.jpg

IMG_0501.jpg

IMG_0502.jpg

IMG_0503.jpg

IMG_0504.jpg

more later.. i promise! degrassi is gunna be on in a couple minutes!

Back