BAD NEWS: I MUST REHOME FONZIE

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im sure you did. Katie is a wonderful lady whocares for her buns also she comes on here too. I am sure you couldvisit him someday and hopefully you could have him back too.

Thought about you and Fonzie today. :sad:

Thank God Kathy is the Woman that she is and took the Baby back. I hopewe hear how he gets along with her daughter so that it does work out.

I'm sure it was difficult for you.

:bigtears:

-Carolyn

I'm doing OK. It was real strange not goingthrough my morning feeding ritual with the Fonz. Katie told meyesterday that if she deems him showable that she will bring him to theWashington County PA show in September. That being the case, I will begoing to root him on. Thehardest part is looking at the emptyspace in the hall where his cage was. :(

mambo101 wrote:
Thehardest part is looking at the emptyspace in the hall where his cage was. :(
That must be sooo hard for you. Not only was Fonzie a big boy, he had abig personality too, and that must make the space seem even bigger. I'mso sorry<<<hugs>>>

Jan

It was too sad being at Mambo's house last nightto pick up Corky and seeing that big empty spot that used to belong tothe Fonz. I wanted to cry. The whole house was justtoo empty. Corky looked at me like I was the biggesttraitor. Amanda kept saying she knows, the bunnies keepdisappearing.

:tears2:

Jen

Hi Dan, I'm justcatching up on stuff after being gone a lot the last few days. I'mreally sorry to hear about the decision you had to make with Fonzie.Best wishes to you and I'm glad you will be stickingaround.

Raspberry

cirrustwi wrote:
It was too sad being at Mambo's house last night to pick upCorky and seeing that big empty spot that used to belong to theFonz. I wanted to cry. The whole house was just tooempty. Corky looked at me like I was the biggesttraitor. Amanda kept saying she knows, the bunnies keepdisappearing.

:tears2:

Jen
Don't cry Jen. You have taken Corky to a place where she willhave lots of other bunny friends and I'm sure she will appreciate thelove you will be able to give her. She will be a happy bunny as long asshe has lots of food to eat.:)

Update on Fonzie: I just got an emailfrom Katie and she said he is doing fine. Even better news is that sheis planning on showing him at the Washington County PA show onSeptember 18th. I will absolutely be there to root him on!:):groupparty:

Awwwww that is great. Hey is it free to watchthe show. Maybe DJ and I could go too. I want to see what it is like.If it is not free how much is it to get in.

Latest posts

Back