BAD NEWS: I MUST REHOME FONZIE

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mambo101

Reaction score
Because of a personal home situation. I havedecided to rehome Fonzie. I will not get into the specifics other thatto say I love my rabbit, but because of this situation, rabbitownership is just no longer in the cards for me. It is not a decision Itake lightly and much thought has been put into it.

So as to not have a bidding war erupt here on the forum, I have alreadymade arrangement to give him back to his breeder. This decision isfinal so please do not PM me with offers.

I love you all and I don't plan on dissapearing totally from the forum.I will still have a heart for rabbits and if my living situationchanges sometime in the future, believe me, the little furry one's willbe back in my life.

Thats it. Carpe Diem.

I'm really sorry mambo:(. I hope that yoursituation improves. But I am glad you are not leaving the forum. Iwould really miss the news articles you post. Best of luck to you andFonzie.

Bunnydude

Mambo, my heart goes out to you. I truly can't imagine what youare going through. I am so sorry. I will miss Fonzie terribly as I knowyou will. I will be keeping you and Fonzie in my prayers. I need to goget control of myself. so sorry

Tina

I'm heartbroken Dan :( Ihope everything works out for you, and I hope that more bunnies will bein your future.

Pam

Oh no Dan, I am so sorry for this. If I wouldhave known this I would have taken him for you. I heart is broken nowand I hope you will do fine. I will miss seeing pics of Fonzie. Takecare Dan and If you need anyone to talk to you can call on DJ or I. DJloves to have company just as I do.

OH Hon Iwish you wouldnt return him tothe Breeder , I would rather have him comehere , Where there is a chancewhen situations return to normal you canhave him back . My heart is breaking for you, it truely is . :bigtears:

Oh how sad =(

I wish you the best of luck Mambo... and feel free to come visit my buns anytime you want a long car ride

I am so sorry you had to rehome him

I am so sorry, I can only imagine how hard this is for you. :(

I'm glad you'll still stick around, I love reading the news articles you post.

Oh Dan, I'm so sorry that you have to giveFonzie back. I hope you keep visiting the forums to post - itjust wouldn't be the same if you didn't.

:bigtears:

That must be a tough decisionfor you to make. However, I hopeyou feel that it is the best solution foryour situation. What is so good about this forum isallthe caring people and you get to seeall their bunnies. Of course you will have storiesand experiences that you can post us.

Once a bunny lover, always a bunny in your heart. :heart:

Rainbows! :)

Thank you all for your good wishes. The Fonzwill have a good life with Katie. Depending on how he looks to her shewill use him to breed more beautiful Flemish. If not deemed goodbreeding stock(personally i just can't see that happening with thestudmuffin;)) then he will be her daughters pet.

Latest posts

Back