BAD NEWS: I MUST REHOME FONZIE

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so sorry to read about this Mambo. Manyyears ago I had to give up my beloved rabbits (I had 10 Polish) becauseofa change in my life circumstances, so I certainlydoempathize with you. In my situation rabbits did finallyfind their way back into my life; I do hope the same will happen to youwhen the time is right.

My heart is so heavy for you right now...:bigtears:

~Di

Hey Dan, D.J. here. I just wanted tosay that I know that Fonz was your pride and joy and the love of yourlife. I feel like crap knowing you have to rehomehim. You know we are close by and you know ournumber. Any time you need ay thing, we are here for youman. If there is anything we can do for you, just let usknow. I feel terrible about this man. You were oneof the reasons we got sweet pea. I hope this will work outfor you and you can get him back.

:sad:

You've had a really rough time this year and I know you this decisionmust have been really hard for you. I hope you can haverabbits again soon.

I am very glad that you'll still be on the forum!

He knows you love him and that you are making a choice for him!!! Ifeel in my heart he will never forget you!!

Hey can I get the name of that breeder? We might be looking into it and I would love to have one of his pretty babies!!!

Oh No, Ive just seen this Mambo. I can't tellyou how sorry I am, especially after all your problems this year. I dohope you will continue to join in regularly - we really enjoy yourposts. Good luck to you and Fonzie. Take care.

Jan

Hi Dan,

I just got your message here on the home phone. I was in thehospital all night. They are curious to know if I have ablood clot or not and were doing a ton of testing on me. Theweird thing is my mom has a blod clot right now and it has really takenits toll on her. I am sorry I didnt get your message as Iknow you are going for Fonzie in the morning. If you get thisbefore you leave, please call me. If there is anything Angeland I can do for you feel free to let us know and we will do what wecan. God Bless

SweetPeasDaddy wrote:
Hi Dan,

I just got your message here on the home phone. I was in thehospital all night. They are curious to know if I have ablood clot or not and were doing a ton of testing on me. Theweird thing is my mom has a blod clot right now and it has really takenits toll on her. I am sorry I didnt get your message as Iknow you are going for Fonzie in the morning. If you get thisbefore you leave, please call me. If there is anything Angeland I can do for you feel free to let us know and we will do what wecan. God Bless

I will be keeping your family in my thoughts.

Pam

Once again, thank you all for your good wishes.I will shortly be preparing the big guy for transport. Iwill be meetingKatie(his breeder) later this morning at a rendevous point in westernPA at 11am.

I wish I could tell you all the specifics about why I have to do thisbut it is a bit personal and complicated. Like I said I will still bearound here. Besides how could I leave, I have so many great friendshere.

He called us at 9 am this morning just before heleft. He will be calling us today and we might get together to keep himcompany for a few hours. I am looking forward in meeting you Danandwe want you to know Dan that we will be you friendwhenever you need anything. Hope you are doing well now when you getin. Take care and keep in touch with all of us here at RO.

Pam, I thank you for your kindness and yourthoughts. it has been an extremely tough time for my familythis last 6 months. My mom was diagnosed with cancewr about amonth ago and has since started chemo. SHe has had 2 massiveblood clots as a result of the cancer. Grandma keeps fallingand getting hurt. Their house was struck bylightening. Mom was in the emergency room last night and Ididnt know it, but they found she has been getting a lot of pain in herback due to her sciatic nerve. Dad is havin a hard timehelping everyone else due to his arthritis and bad back, which leaveseverything fall back on us. Angel and I have been taking careof everyone and it has definitely taken its toll on us. Weare under unbelievable stress. But we accept it and moveon. Nothing else we can do but pray and give it to God.

Mambo it is 1:00 here and I was wondering how you are doing and if youhave gotten back home yet. I was hoping that all went wellfor you on your trip. We will be getting together later onwith you, but I was hoping that you were ok.

Latest posts

Back