Back Shot

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
aww what a cute little tush! lol. I wanna show youguys Megans tail because she's all brown but her tail iswhite...so cute! I'm gonna buy a camera next week and use all the filmon her, so get ready to see lots of Megan pictures! :)

Will look forward to it, MBLM.

Guitarsweety,

That is the CUTEST darned picture!!! I absolutely love it. What a babe!

-Carolyn

You know I had to add an Elf bum to this thread :phehe

candyfloss.jpg

Ok, let me add my bit, Spice would be embarassed that I showed his but on a public board! lol.

What is it about a bunny's tush?!? Here are a few pics from my collection. (None of them were taken by me)

[align=center]
fripouille-eating-sandals.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
joey2-grinnel1.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
Relaxing.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
unshin2-nilgesl1.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]And my Favorite.....[/align]
[align=center]
suki-1yr-rear-end.jpg
[/align]
[align=center] [/align]

AmberN2Buns wrote:
What is it about a bunny's tush?!? Here are a fewpics from my collection. (None of them were taken by me)

[align=center]
fripouille-eating-sandals.jpg
[/align]

[align=center][/align]
It looks like you have some kind of growth on that foot you may want to get that looked at :p

Very cute pic!!!:D

I really needed to laugh this morning, and thispost did it! Thank you, Elf, MBB, and Amber. Amber,the lounging bunnies made me laugh out loud!

Thank you so much! This has definitely been a highlight of my morning. These pictures are So Funny!!

-Carolyn

ahaha! I love the picture with the bunny &the sandal! lol! I've never seen a rabbit lay like thatbefore, my dog use to lay like that all the time so cute!:D

~pam

Latest posts

Back