Back From County Fair

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well gingers_giants last year at county my Polish Doe Savannahdid winReserve in show.

Each year, and she has gone three years, she has won BOB for Polish! She has beat her half brother, owned by someone else, each time! It was only her and her half brother this year. I think the other people gave up showing Polish since Savannah seems to be the best in the county! lol

GO Savannah!!! That is so great to hear something like that. Even though it was last year...it is still nice to hear.

Tell Bruce that I say hello...since I am his number one fan and all lol

~Ginger

gingers_giants wrote:
GO Savannah!!! That is so great to hear something like that. Even though it was last year...it is still nice to hear.

Tell Bruce that I say hello...since I am his number one fan and all lol

~Ginger

Lol Thanks.

I will surely tell Bruce hello!

Amanda

Congratulations on doing well at your fair. We also just got done with our fair last week....our state fair is the first week of sept. this year.

Savy is pure awesomeness!

BSAR wrote:
Well gingers_giants last year at county my Polish Doe Savannahdid winReserve in show.

Each year, and she has gone three years, she has won BOB for Polish! She has beat her half brother, owned by someone else, each time! It was only her and her half brother this year. I think the other people gave up showing Polish since Savannah seems to be the best in the county! lol

JadeIcing wrote:

BSAR wrote:

Thanks cafeduck.

I know huh Ali!! I always think why the heck does anyone even bring their polish if she is just gonna win! Lol but I like to have competition.

BSAR wrote:
JadeIcing wrote:

BSAR wrote:

Thanks cafeduck.

I know huh Ali!! I always think why the heck does anyone even bring their polish if she is just gonna win! Lol but I like to have competition.
Uhm, I think that's pretty rude. ^^ Any polish has a shot at winning, not just her...

FallingStar wrote:
BSAR wrote:
JadeIcing wrote:

BSAR wrote:

Thanks cafeduck.

Uhm, I think that's pretty rude. ^^ Any polish has a shot at winning, not just her...
Its not rude. I can think that if I want. I think it about her half brother because they keep trying when they know she is pretty much going to win. She only has won at BOB at fairs anyway, not shows. So whatever.

So many cute bunnies. Good luck in competition at state! :)

Aww, DARN! I really wanted to go to the Puyallup fair to see my favourite band (Brand New) in concert, was planning on but I don't have a passport to get across into the States.

Not sure how the arena stage is set up.. but if you guys are at the Puyallup fair.. mind getting some pics of the Brand New stuff for me? :) Would love it! Really disappointed since that's the closest they've been to my knowledge playing a concert and I'm going to miss it.

*EDIT - darn, concert for them is on the 16th, don't think you guys are there then.. ahh well.. you guys should check it out if your near! :D I personally adore the band, in love with their music hehe!

I've been meaning to congratulate you on your wins...that's great. I hope you have a good time at the state fair too...we hope to see pics from that!

Latest posts

Back