Baci~ hoping it's not a repeat.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bacieating-1.jpg

Not a clear picture, didn't want to disturb him. But that made our night. We gave him some Critical Care earlier and now he's eating slowly on his own!

He's still a bit drowsy from the sedative. Should we be concern? How long before it'll wear off?

Angieluv ~ where did you get the flavored Critical Care? Wish I had known earlier about it, would have made feeding alot better! Sorry to hear about Beau's problem. Poor bun. Wow and I thought we had it tough with Baci.

No ..it's normal for them to be drowsy the first day of dental surgery

it's great that he's eating :)
I usually ordered critical care from oxbow , however a friend of mine found a vet supply company that is way cheaper than oxbow.

http://www.lambertvetsupply.com/Pet-Nutrition-Herbivore.php
I just ordered some Critical care from lambert's last week and it should be delivered on mon so i can let you know if it looks OK.

Whatever....if he is eating it it doesn't matter what flavor it is...:)

Thanks for asking. Baci is eating and drinking on his own (so I guess you can add resolved to the subject line now) but he won't touch the lettuce. Almost as if he's afraid to eat it. Is that unusual?

Latest posts

Back