babys finally here!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samixXx

Reaction score
my rex snowy had her babies at 5am last night, they were born in an outside hutch so ive moved them inside as its very cold.

she had 7 and they all look healthy and the same size.

this is them just after they were born, pics arent very good as i took them with my phone,

snowy1or2.jpg

snowy2if5.jpg

snowy3mc0.jpg

snowy4of3.jpg

Congratulations Sami! They look lovely, it brings back memories of when Pebble and Ebony were that size:)

Be sure to take more pics and keep posting them as they get older.

Michaela:brownbunny

there mom doesnt want anyone near her cage at all she tryed to bite me a few times so i cant check the babies:(
shes even tryed to attack my other rabbits thats running around through the bars
ive never had such a protective mother before

OMG Sami! Too much cuteness!:hearts Are thecolours black, black and white, and is that a little grey one I see? Oram I totally wrong!

im shocked by the colours, the mum is all white with brown around her eyes and the dad is white,
there is one white and brown.
one very light brown with a white belly.
2 black,
and 3 black and white.

the picture quality is very bad its off my phone, i have a new cameraand havent figured out the setting properly yet, if i use a flash thedont look right.

im so excited by all the babies:elephant:
i have a lionhead due tomorrow, shes a first time mommy and such a sweet thing.

Awww they are just the most adorable little things,i love the little black and white ones,such apretty colouring:)

And yes it does bring back memories:hearts

cheryl

You have to post pictures of your lionheadbabies too!:D I wish i was allowed to breed rabbits. My mum won't letme:rollseyes, so it looks like I'll just have to wait til I'm older.

That is so cool about the colourings! I'm guessing the grandparents were those types of colours?

Michaela:brownbunny

yip dads parents were black and white and moms brown and white.
thats why i prefer to buy from a breeder if possible, they know the background, age and all the important info.

my parents dont really like my rabbits to be honest, its me that does all the hard work for them, but there worth it.:)

il proberly be up all night checking on her. i should know by now they always wait till ur gone 5 mins to kindle!

just checked her shes making her nest :bunnydance:

fluffy was sitting on my lap watching telly so i taught id take some pictures
she looks so annoyed:shock:

CHEESE!!!
teethyn6.jpg

3110062340fe9.jpg

3110062338ac7.jpg

Aww Fluffy is beautiful!! :heartsIs she the one having the babies?:?

:waiting:Have they arrived yet?! We're getting really impatient!:waiting: lol:D

Michaela and the girls:brownbunny:brownbunny:brownbunny

have bad news:(
fluffy had 1 stillborn baby,it was a massive baby much bigger then normal sized kits.
im going to bring her to the vet to make sure she has no retained kits.
i dont think il be breeding her again

thank you.
i was so worried about her the last few days. and when i seen her babyi couldnt stop crying, my bf taught i was nuts, but i really love allof them.
as soon as i walked into her room she pulled the fur off the baby to show me:(

Latest posts

Back