Baby Reds!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DyemondRabbitry

Reaction score
Thought I'd let you all in on my little nest box of joy!! I got a litter of New Zealand Reds last Sunday (26th) and their little eyes just opened completely yesterday (12 days). I'll be posting some pictures this weekend as everybody always sees whites or blacks and reds are usually harder to come by.

Awwwwwwwwwww! How gorgeous! I love big bunners andI didn't realize they even came in this color. :embarrassed:Must be great to work with them. Are they quite common in the States?

Yup, whites are everywhere. In our area blacks are starting to win over whites frequently and now they're working on Brokens which will probably be pretty competitive so we'll see where it ends up! I'd love to see some broken reds but I don't think anybody's really working on that- I've seen many broken blacks.

Sorry guys! Hubby went hunting this morning and took my digital camera with him! Guess he was planning on some big buck, huh? Lol.... Dang...the only time I want the stupid camera he tries to figure out how to use it...

Well, I'm at work..lol.. If I only had a smaller digital camera I'd sneak that in too! I think I'll make a trip to my parent's tonight so I can get the pics posted- they're adorable. Sorry for the delay. We bought an old farm house (about 200 years) that has never had siding on it and the dry wall is all falling apart so we're trying to get most of the reconstruction done before our baby comes in May- it's been really crazy andnow there's no internet!!! This is so sad...

Latest posts

Back