Baby Flemmies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just throwing this out there, even though I'm a little late-

Flemish's cannot have peanuts. lol Peanuts are babies who get a double dwarfing gene, therefore, they can only occur in dwarf breeds. ;)

OakRidgeRabbits wrote:
Just throwing this out there, even though I'm a little late-

Flemish's cannot have peanuts. lol Peanuts are babies who get a double dwarfing gene, therefore, they can only occur in dwarf breeds. ;)
Thanks, I know, I explained in an earlier post that is just what we call the runt. Peanut just sounds better then runt.:)

Too, too cute! Its amazing how much they grow in just a week. And thanks for the comparison photos of the baby in Karen's hand. Great idea! :thumbup

Awww didn't see this thread until now! How is the little one doing? Do you think she'll make it?

SnowyShiloh wrote:
Awww didn't see this thread until now! How is the little one doing? Do you think she'll make it?

I am very hopeful, when we pick her up, she has a ping pong ball belly so she is getting milk from Sweetie.

All the baby's when you hold them, we get little tiny bunny kisses.:)

"we get little tiny bunny kisses.:)"

oooh, wish I could get some of those itty-bitty bunny kisses (mine are all going on 2+mos.now..no longer really babies).

Here are some update baby bunny pictures including baby bunny butt. Not the greatest pictures I was using my daughters camera and I am not use to it. The bluryness was not caused by my unsteady hand but by the speed of the baby's moving.

These were taken tonight.

sweetiebabybunnyblur6-22-09.jpg

sweetiesbabybunnyblur.jpg

sweetiesbabys6-22-09.jpg

sweetiesbabysbunnybutt6-22-09.jpg

sweetiesbabyspicb6-22-09.jpg

sweetiesbabystogether6-22-09.jpg

Wabbitdad12 wrote:
We will be in San Antonio later this summer for my sons graduation from Air Force basic training...
I know its taken me a while to respond to this....I didn't see it till Ali mentioned it to me on the phone today.....

Depending upon how some other things go...we may have to talk I'll PM you.

Back