Baby Flemmies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wabbitdad12

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Just a quick note then I have to get to work. Sweetie our black flemmie doe had 5 kits last night! Only 3 have survived, Titan our black flemmie buck is the proud daddy!

Pictures and more details later.

Thank you.

I will post some pictures of the proud momma and dad tonight along with pictures of the kits.

Sweetie was so happy to have given birth, when I opened her cage she shot out down the hallway and binkied!

Wabbitdad12 wrote:
Thank you.

I will post some pictures of the proud momma and dad tonight along with pictures of the kits.

Sweetie was so happy to have given birth, when I opened her cage she shot out down the hallway and binkied!
ummm... that was a quick get-a-way and the binky was more like "Thank goodness that is over!". She gonna be real upset when she comes back and they are still there!

BlueGiants wrote:
Wabbitdad12 wrote:
Thank you.

ummm... that was a quick get-a-way and the binky was more like "Thank goodness that is over!". She gonna be real upset when she comes back and they are still there!

I know how she feels, some days I come home and the kids are still there!;)

Thanks Polly

Sweeties kits as promised.

Sweetiesbabiescomparedtoruler6-10-0.jpg

Sweetiesbabiesonbed6-10-09.jpg

Sweetiesbabiesgroupshot6-10-09.jpg

SweetiessmallestkitinKarenshand6-10.jpg

Sweeie bun

Sweetiemommaagain6-10-09.jpg

Oh man.....I want one....or two....or three.

I just adore Flemmies (and flemmie mixes even).

Aww, nothing like little velvet bunnies to kiss and pet, sigh.
I sure miss those days.
They're beautiful - tell momma she done good!

A little concerned about Sweetie and nursing the kits. She really hasn't shown much interest in them and we have been making sure she does nurse. I would really like her to do it on her own. There is one very little one that I am concerned about.

Tonight I am going to give him/her supplemental nursing after I think Sweetie is finished.

Check Sweetie's nipples, see if her milk came in... she may be dry or not producing enough. 3 isn't a big litter....

Try putting them on her 3 times a day. Increasing the demand may cause her to produce more milk.

Back