Baby Bunny sudden change in mood, appetite, basically everything :( Please help (RESOLVED)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey all :) Thanks for keeping up with Piffy's progress.

The little one seems to be fine now. He's (all mummies and daddies decided that Piffy is too playful and naughty to be a girl!) eating, drinking, pooping, grooming, playing., rattling her cage...

I haven't been on these days - Finals are coming and I'm really busy with studying.

If anything comes up (touch wood touch wood) you guys will be the first to know. Otherwise ... he's a happy little bunny!

Ooh and it's been exactly 2 weeks since Piffy came and guess what - he's grown bigger! Pics when I have the time :)

I'm so gladto hearfrom you. I'm so happy that he is doing good.I'm looking forward to new pic's :)

:sunshine:April

thank goodness! I was really getting worried! Good luck on your finals. :)

;)Big relief - was getting rather worried.

Oh, and "all mummies and daddies decided that Piffy is too playful and naughty to be a girl!"....you all haven't met the girls in my family - they typically are the ones to get into ALL kinds of mischief!:p (that's human variety as well as bunny-kind)

Hooray! I'm so glad Piffy is feeling better. I hope he continues to be healthy.

Have you tried sexing him? When I got Phoebe Mae, I was told she was a boy but I looked up how to sex bunnies before I went to get her and could see she was a girl. Turns out I was right. She was 8 weeks old at the time. In any case, you'll figure it out if he grows testicles in a couple months!

Latest posts

Back