Baby bunny in the shelter-beautiful, healthy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rinirabbit

Reaction score
OK.There was a completely adorable young Dwarf Bunny at the shelter. They said they would reserve it for me unless I called it off. So I go home and my rents said NO! that my sweetie Darwin was smelly enough *huffs* I clean his litterbox everyday and his cage 3x a week!! I know that if I keep at it, they might soften up a bit. I need you help-can anyone give advice to me to help them see that it won't make a difference (and my bunn isn't smelly!/images/emoticons/mad.gif)

Odor Control : For Daisy's cage under-floor box, i sprinkle in about 1/4" layer of baking soda. Lasts for several days & then it can all easily be rinsed out into the toilet. Wood/paper type beddings would be harder to dispose of. Soda is also very cheap, buy large boxes of store brand.

really? <p>Bunman wrote:
Odor Control : For Daisy's cage under-floor box, i sprinkle in about 1/4" layer of baking soda. Lasts for several days & then it can all easily be rinsed out into the toilet. Wood/paper type beddings would be harder to dispose of. Soda is also very cheap, buy large boxes of store brand.

Nope, you can put vanilla extract (either real or imitation) in their water, per the instructions I put in my reply, and it helps A LOT!! I put it in my cats' water, too, and it's helped tons there, too! :)

What kind of aspen litter do you use? Is it pelleted, or shavings?

rinirabbit wrote:
Aspen litter. I never knew Vanilla would help? I thought it was a poison/images/emoticons/big_grin.gif

Latest posts

Back