Baby Bunnies Finally!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BSAR

Reaction score
We finally have live babies!!

Sage had six babies sometime between 11ish this morning and 2:00 this afternoon! My sister just took some pics so we will have them up soon!

They are sooo tiny! I really hope they all live!! By the way momma and daddy are both REWS so these babies are all REWS!

Congrats!!!! Pics ASAP!!

I'm getting the pictures uploaded right as I type this! :)

I'll have to get some more clearer ones of the babies seperately, as the ones I took of the smallest and biggest aren't very clear.
We're waiting till Karlee gets here though, as we don't want to bugSage that often. She's still really skittish of us, so I'm afraidif we bug her to much, that she will reject the kits. I'm hoping not though; butjust to be on the safe side, we're not bugging themmuch. Wouldn'tevenlet my neice and nephew see them, or my brother!

Pics soon! :)
Emily

ETA: Picture! (more coming soon!)

2j1u9fr.jpg

Aw congrats! I know you hadn't been having luck around the same time as me, I'm delighted for you both!

Thanks everyone! I am so happy to be able to pick names and actually be able to name them!

We will have more pics up soon!

These are the names I have so far for mine: (i name two, sis names two, karlee names two)

Boy: FosterandGirl: Shiloh.

Sorry guys! We will have pics later today! I took some yesterday but they weren't good so I'm gonna go out in a bit and take some!

All are still alive and doing good except the two smallest who seem to not be getting food. My sister and I held them up to Sage and let them get some milk yesterday afternoon but I am not sure how much they got because they were sucking at her for a while and their tummies didn't get very fat. So please pray that these little ones will get enough food and live!

The babies are 3 days old today!

Ok the pics are uploading now.

My sister is going to get some milk replacer and some eyedroppers to have on hand in case we need to feed the smallest ones but I have a question. Do we need to get kitten or puppy milk replacer? Because I am sure we used Kitten replacer for Ray but my sister said to get puppy replacer and I'm sure its kitten milk we need?

Please hurry she will be back soon I need to know before she buys it!

Aww they are beautiful, I hope the littlest ones will be ok! :pray:

bunnybunbunb wrote:
They are cute. The one/two look like peanuts. Small ears, big heads and budgy eyes - not good signs.

:shock:That's not good. They all have budgy eyes though....and the two smallest, their heads aren't that big. The pictures make it look that way, though. And the other babies have small ears too...

I mean, they've survived 3 days and have gotten some milk....wouldn't they have died already if they were peanuts?

Emily

Aww, they are cuties:)
I really hope the little ones live. :)
But, I think that if they were peanuts that they wouldn't of survived this long. And when I saw them in person, they didn't look like peanuts at all.

Latest posts

Back