baby beverens

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Polly! They are adorable! They are such a beautiful color! That lil one in your hand has a gorgeous head! Their ears look so sturdy and thick! Adorable!

SO I can now tell you we seem to have 3 bucks and the small one is a doe. 2 weeks 1 day old today and so full of beans just now lol

DSC03292.jpg

this is Monster the biggest baby

DSC03271.jpg

this is the little doe

DSC03319.jpg

ad the twins (call them that cause there is nothing between the 2 of them at all)

DSC03305.jpg

LOL guys thankyou :D Paul I won't be parting with them for a while we will grow all of them on for at least 6 months so they are here for a while left and Northern Autmn you are not far wrong those ears just keep growing lol

polly wrote:
LOL guys thankyou :D Paul I won't be parting with them for a while we will grow all of them on for at least 6 months so they are here for a while left and Northern Autmn you are not far wrong those ears just keep growing lol
Whoa that is quiet some time, Will you be keeping the does for your breeding programm?

paul2641 wrote:
polly wrote:
Whoa that is quiet some time, Will you be keeping the does for your breeding programm?
I have 1 doe and 2 bucks in the litter. We will keep all 3 on show all 3 as well up to 6 months and see which is preferred on the show table as well as our preference and also to see if they are better than the adults we have before we decide whether to keep the young ones or the older ones. Then we pass on whatever we do not want to use or that someone else needs :)

polly wrote:
paul2641 wrote:
polly wrote:
I have 1 doe and 2 bucks in the litter. We will keep all 3 on show all 3 as well up to 6 months and see which is preferred on the show table as well as our preference and also to see if they are better than the adults we have before we decide whether to keep the young ones or the older ones. Then we pass on whatever we do not want to use or that someone else needs :)
Hope they turn out to be what you want.

Latest posts

Back