baby beverens

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

polly

Reaction score
OK guys here are the baby beverens they were born this morning (sunday) they are all blue the white one you can see is a netherland dwarf that will be a week old on tuesday!!

DSC03157.jpg

DSC03160.jpg

DSC03161.jpg

DSC03162.jpg

I remember when Jenny had her babies - we remarked on how they were the size of a week old lionhead baby....so I can picture how big they are....

I'm so happy for you.

OH! Their color is SO pretty... so delicate! And their little bellies look so full! Good MOMMY! (Their ears are already longer than the Nethie...!) Congratulations! (Thank you for the pics! That should keep us happy for a day or two!)

I'm good for about 12 hours then will need another baby fix - all these babies are gorgeous!

Is the Nethie baby fostered on the Beveren doe?

Denise

DeniseJP wrote:
I'm good for about 12 hours then will need another baby fix - all these babies are gorgeous!

Is the Nethie baby fostered on the Beveren doe?

Denise
I just put the nethie in for a comparison Denise to try and show the beveren size off. they are actually quite big nethies too because their mum is my big ugly doe Miffy. I will get more in a couple of days

ok ok will get pictures tomorrow and boy are you right Cathy they are huge!! I have one runty one 2 good sized and one massive one lol!!

I love the new pics - they are so big now!

The Nethie looks "round"... and cute!

Thank you for the update - I will be bugging you for more pics in a week!

Denise

Latest posts

Back