babbies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't be afraid to examine them. In case one passes, you'll have to know.

So thrilled they're doing okay and Mom's doing her job. Were you right in your count of 4?

-Carolyn

Just to let you know... the word 'babbies' in Britainis a colloquial term for a baby.

Like "Aww, look at the wee babby!" Just a wee thing so there's no arguments! :D

Delphinum wrote:
Just to let you know... the word 'babbies' inBritainis a colloquial term for a baby.

Like "Aww, look at the wee babby!" Just a wee thing so there's no arguments! :D

LOL! I thought of that when I saw it too! hehehe

Rose

just thought that i would let you know how mybabies are. well i made a mistake when i came home i decided to take abetter look only to find that i have 5 little ones not 4.ive had thenout of the hutch to check them and they all seem fine and mums notbothered if i handle them.

see you soon Denise

tuftie wrote:
justthought that i would let you know how my babies are. well i made amistake when i came home i decided to take a better look only to findthat i have 5 little ones not 4.ive had then out of the hutch to checkthem and they all seem fine and mums not bothered if i handle them.

see you soon Denise

that's a good mistake! i once thought I had 4 and it turned out to be 9. hehehe

Glad they're well,

Rose

Oh That's WONDERFUL NEWS, Tuftie!!

Five?? I had a strange feeling you had missed one.Don't even know why myself. I bet you and yoursarehaving fun watching them grow. They grow sofast,don't they? Just when you think they're ascute as they canget, the next day, they're even moreprecious.

I'm just thrilled you're having fun. Don't be a stranger!

-Carolyn

hello its me, been very busy this week butthought that i would let you know that now they have fur there arethree black and two fawn/mottled and one of the fawn ones has openedits eyes today so its all very exciting stuff. i find it hard tobelieve how much they change every day

love denise

Tuftie, Thanks for sharing news aboutyour little ones with us. It must be very exciting to watchthem grow and develop on a daily basis! :) Have you named anyof them yet? Will you be able to keep any of them?Do keep us posted we love rabbit stories andpictures! bunniesrule! Beckie, Trouble and Trixie

tuftie wrote:
hello its me, been very busy this week but thought that iwould let you know that now they have fur there are three black and twofawn/mottled and one of the fawn ones has opened its eyes today so itsall very exciting stuff. i find it hard to believe how much they changeevery day

HiDenise!

I missed your update!That's so great they're alldoing well! Congratulations on your good work in bringingthem along and making sure everything's fine andthe doe isfeeding them.

It's been a bit since you last wrote.

How are things lately?? It's great to see you back.

-Carolyn

c:
hello everythings fine.Theyall have their eyes open and starting to move out of the nest todaybouncy sniffed mums food didnt think much to the smell so went back tobed it got its name from sliding of my knee. my 6 year old named himbecause he said he was cleaver and could bounce.anyway any advice withhow to post a photo never done it befor.

love Denise

Denise

Just wanted to say congratultions on your 5 baby buns:pTherehave been some good posts on how to put up your pictures. Even I havemanaged it, so it can't be that hard, although saying that I don'tthink I would be any good at explaining it to you!!

Would love to see some photos of the babies, so hope you figure it out soon!:p:p

Are you going to keep any of the little ones?

Good luck with them

Sue, Crunchie & Benjy

Hi Denise!

Sounds like you, your family, and the bunnies are all getting quite a kick out of each other.

That's so great to hear. :dude:

You're doing an excellent job and I'm so glad you keep us informed because I do think of you and the little ones.

I'll 'bump up' a post entitled, "Pictures and Avatars". Perhaps that can get you started and if you have any questions, do ask.

:)

-Carolyn

Hi Denise,

Just wondering how things are going with the babies and Mom?

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back