||: B E N J i :||

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saffy

Reaction score
9 Ladies Stone Circle - Derbyshire, , United King
Well .. today'sthe day Hollie and I go to collect BENJI ... after a long, exciting,frustrating wait, we'll soon have another family member.

I'd like to thank you all for yourpatience - I've been as excited as a child at Christmas I know - andI'd like to thank you all for helping me realise that although I cannever replace Felix, there's room in my heart for more than one littlebunny.

I know it's a little daft, but I'vestarted a BENJi Journal ... here's the link if anyone wants to go andhave a nose.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/saffy1999/BENJi/

Erin .. In half anhour we're off .... keep looking at the clock willing it to speed up! He'll be kissed tobits by thetime today is over ... :D:D:D Ah well .. suppose I'd betterget the bits and bobs in the car ....

E x c i t e d ! ! !! See you all later !! Will getsome pics !!

Adorable! Be sure to print the journal pages out, so you have hardcopies and a nice keepsake baby book :)

Pam

What a little sweetheart!! Time justseems to crawl by. It's been a long wait for youguys. Give your new baby some extra kisses and cuddles for me.

Jen

He's home !! :D

Was supposed to get round to Richard'saround mid day today ... well, Hollie and I were so excited that wedecided to leave home earlyish and "take our time" .... tsk, far fromtake our time, I drove to the speed limit all the way and arrived halfan hour early .. so I drove up the road a little .. then back down theroad .. then back up ... *chuckle*

All I can say of BENJi's old home... Wooo ! SO nice !! Richardpointed out two little Agouti coloured Nethies and said .. "BENJI's oneof those" and guess what? I picked him out rightaway !

Got a lovely pic of BENJi with his Mom,Fern, which I will upload as soon as I can settle myself at thepc. Met his Daddy, who is a lovely spotty called Pongo andsaw all his litter mates ... so cute !

Came away with a book all about rabbits.. a Birth Certificate for BENJi and a couple of weeks of food and afantastic formative leaflet that Richard prints off for hisbuyers.

BENJi is settling into his cage ... we'vegot him down in the living room so that he can see us about and getused to us ! Have had a cuddle with him but as soonas we got home decided that as he'd had a long journey we would let himexplore his new home a bit before showering him with kisses!!! (Am desperate to though!)

Pics to come ... Can you see me smiling ?

0810812445d45ab3d277ce2514a622490215a8bf9a112bfa9e1c834a.jpg

I took this pic of BENJi and his Mom Fern, yesterday, when I went to collect him !

48274537d08d5fedefdb6301f70209908688abe5b90f4bb91d5a55a4.jpg

BENJi on Hollie's knee last night !

He settled well after last night ... thismorning Hollie brought him into my bed .. thank goodness Mike was fastasleep (he he) ... he stretched out fully flat, head on the sheet andlegs stretched out ... I gently stroked, and stroked some more down tohis back feet .. by this time I fully expected him to flick his feetbut he loved it .. so much so in fact, that he stretched his littletoes apart and I ended up giving him a little reflexology !!*chuckle*

And ... ladies and gentlemen .. he's beenbinkying away like mad this morning! He has the full run ofthe living room and dining room and has been chinning everything likemad and having great fun bounding from one room to another!

At the moment he seems a lot more docilethan Felix was ... very calm and "refined" and loves to snuggle up onyour lap for a cuddle and sleep !

Benji!
awww! What a cute little bun you have there! I just wanna squeeze it soo hard.
Can you givehim a hug for me? [;
ahaha. How old is Benji? If I ought to say, Benji was the same size when I got Emmy!
..Or I think alittle bigger. c(=

It's really great that Benji is getting used to to his lovin home.
Take Care! Byee!

xoxoo Emmy & family.

Benji'swith Mom!!

WelcomeHome Benji!

You are a stunningly beautiful little one. Your mom haswaited for your arrival for a long time. Let the Fun Begin!

Can't wait to hear all the stories about how you're adjusting, how youget into trouble, and how lovable and smart you are.

He sounds like he knows he's hit the jackpot, Saffy. Give him a big kiss for me. Congratulations!

-Carolyn

THANK YOU THANK YOU .....

He's a darling! He's using his litter tray too ... am wellimpressed ! He doesn't seem to be drinking a lot, which isbothering Hollie (because of Felix), but he's very active and brighteyed (and he's peeing), so I'm not fussed at themoment.

We love him to bits already ..

Congratulations Benji!!

I am so happy for you Saffy. He is a doll, anabsolute littel doll. Add me to the extra kisses from me list ok. Howawesome he settled in so quickly. I loved the part about rubbing hisfeet, maybe you can have him talk to Apollo for me.;)I lookforward to hearing all about Benji's adventures and of coursePictures.

Tina

Congratulations on the new addition to your family! Benji looks simply ADORABLE!

*bunny kisses bunny kisses bunny kisses*

What a cute little man! And so well adjusted already, that's great. :)

I can't wait to hear more stories as he settles in and you really see his personality.

47456055169da9f25a80b0609a8ba2041447f81f449dbaf61487a4d9.jpg

Wooo .. look at me !I am SO impressing my humans ! (I'm doing thisright at the start so that they totally fall in love with me and any"mistakes", err, like peeing somewhere I shouldn't really, will beforgiven! Wise teachings from my Mom rabbit)

53781616cefa0c74fa4f7031705a3c744c9b248b85d1fbe33cae18fb.jpg

Look .. I can even spell with my Poop! That impressed my humans massively ! HeHe !

Back