||: B E N J i :||

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saffy wrote:
53781616cefa0c74fa4f7031705a3c744c9b248b85d1fbe33cae18fb.jpg

Look .. I can even spell with my Poop! That impressed my humans massively ! HeHe !

You do realize, you're losing it, don't you Saffy?? :shock:

*laughs*

-Carolyn

ROFL! Benji is so cute. Heeven spelled "Hi" inpoops - now that's a talentedrabbit! Love the potty picture. He looks like he'ssaying, "Look mom I did it!"

Now I can say I've seen it all now. That is really

umm..scary...cool.Verydifferent Saffy. Better watch out next he'll be fixing his owngreens.

Tina

Bunnykisses are the best. He loves his mom and dad. I am so happy foryou.Benji has got it made. I am so so happy for you. Your joycomes through in everything you right and it is definitely contagious.Much Blessings on you and yours.

Tina

Those two are PRECIOUS! They almost look like they're wild by their coloring.

Very Sweet, Saffy. Benji is such a little Beauty. Iwish I could reach into the screen, scoop him right up and cuddle awaywith him.

:)

-Carolyn

He's a littlebobby dazzler !! Thank you .. so glad you all agree!

Indeed the colouring is just like a wildrabbits Carolyn ... he looks just like a baby bunny in the field ..which makes seeing the ones squashed in the road a bit hard to dealwith at times ! :(

He loves his cage and hops in and out atwill, though he has a special place behind the sofa where he lazeswhilst we are sat watching tv at nights.

We're very wary with him though (afterFelix) and only feeding him the food that he came back from his breederwith .. no treats, no fresh food at all ... (lots of hay though) ...scared to give him anything different at all in case it causes astomach upset. He's only allowed outside in a run and notallowed to have the run of the garden as Felix did - (in case it wassomething Felix nibbled at that killed him) ..

I'd like to ask .. what is the right timeto have your buns innoculated ? Once we have him innoculatedagainst VHD and Mixi we can take him around and about with usmore. (Can't wait for that!)

Don't blame you for being so picky with Benjiafter what happened with Felix. Benji's not worse for thewear with it either. What he doesn't know, he won'tmiss. I'm sure as long as he has you and your wife there,he's content and happy to have his special places to run to.:)

-Carolyn

I started work on Monday - 8.30 to 3.00 pm ...Left BENJi at home with Mike my husband, and as I'd asked, Mike let himout of the cage for a run round ! Initially he hadbinkied around the place showing off and generally enjoying being ableto do acrobats, but after a time he got fed up and wanted more ofMike's attention ... sooooo .... BENJi wandered over toMike's records and started to nibble the spines, thumping his back feetat the same time to attract Mike's attention!

"No!" shouts Mike .. and BENJi backs off .. but as soon as Mike's backwas turned the little monkey thumped his foot, and as Mike turned tolook, started to nibble the sleeves of the records and pull them out!! :shock::shock::shock:

Needless to say BENJi went back to his cage !

When I got home at 3 BENJi was in SUCH A SULK !!

He now bites, lunges, and doesn't like to be held .. one MAJOR sulk!! I've no idea what to do .. can anyonesuggest anything ?

Sounds like you are getting the 'Bunny Butt'treatment. Benji has a major sulk going on, doing his best to make youand Mike feel bad (I bet it's working too)! just go back to the way youwere before, and he should come around. Oh, and treats work wonders too:D - Jan

Latest posts

Back