Ayglnu13 (Amy's) PICTURE VAULT! :o)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, James thought of it. When Ibrought him home, James said he looked like a chicken nugget that fellbetween the couch cushions. He was the right size,too. I wanted to name him Fievel, but this lastedlonger. I almost named him Stalin.:p

Ooohhhhhh AAAAmmmmyyyyyy.......

When are we gonna see more PICTURES????

They don't have to be of bunnies.....although we LOVE to see bunnies.

Please give us more pictures....please?

Tiny & Mom

If you insist ;):p

Jackies65s.jpg

Hannah2s.bmp

100_2351.bmp

100_2340s.bmp

100_2338.bmp

100_2296.bmp

100_2293.bmp

:D Sorry still no pics of bunnies, its still really hot outside :p

~Amy

ayglnu13 wrote:
He is doing awesome :D He needsto be shaved again but I cant decide if I want to show him or not (hewould need a full coat to be shown):) Other then that he would havebeen neutered by now. :)

~Amy

I am sure you have bunny fur everywhere by now :D

I still find little clumps of Merlin-fur stuck to the undesides of car rooves and such

A very sad day today :( We had to bring Glen back to the petstore :(

I am severely allergic to him :( I pickedhim up for the first time yesterday and I started breaking out in hivesand my hands got all swollen and red :( OMG I am sooooo depressed:(

~Amy

naturestee wrote:
I didn't realize you could get that severe of anallergic reaction from hamsters.

Neither did I :?

I am really allergic to guinea pigs as well, maybe they have the same type of fur.

Maybe I am just allergic to rodents.

~Amy

I'm so sad that you had to take Glenback. Russian Dwarfs are so cute, however, it's been myexperience that they are evil! I won't even sellthem. I've had too many experiences with them biting me or myemployees or customers and just had too many returned because of it.

Maybe you are allergic to the bedding? Do you use beddingwith the bunnies? I saw that you were using Carefresh, I doknow a few people who are allergic to it and I'm allergic to pine.

Jen

cirrustwi wrote:
Russian Dwarfs are so cute, however, it's been my experiencethat they are evil! I won't even sell them. I'vehad too many experiences with them biting me or my employees orcustomers and just had too many returned because of it.
I hear you! I'll stick with the Syrians after this.I love him, but after he got to be about 6 months old he started bitingat random. Now, he only gets out of his cage a few times aweek. He usually prefers to stay in it anyway. Inever pick him up. I offer him his run-around ball, whichfits into his cage door, and if he wants out he gets in. Moreoften than not lately he ignores it and just looks fortreats. Sigh. He's still super cute, though.

I use carefresh allthe time so I dont think it would be that. And I agree with you Jen, hewas kinda nasty, cute but nasty. He kept biting me :(

Maybe it was for the best, I probablywould have gotten depressed if he kept biting me :(

Poor lil guy I do feel bad giving him back :(

~Amy

Here are some regular pictures

Jackie22a.jpg

100_2351.jpg

100_30929s.jpg

P7250007.jpg

P7250022.jpg

100_2338.jpg

I will definitely try to get out and takesome pics of the bunnies, I just hate taking pics of the buns inside,they always get that horrid red eye! :p

~Amy

Latest posts

Back