Ayglnu13 (Amy's) PICTURE VAULT! :o)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did palpate her,but I am not very good at it, and I thought I felt something, but itmight have not been babies. I dont think she is pregnant :( She justdoesnt look big enough and when I felt her today she didnt feel lumpyor anything.

:( So sad :(

~Amy

Amy : it issad but maybe for the best , Youknow yourself its hard enoughto find good homesfor pure breds , and much harder toplace cross breeds . Maybe if yougot a Female Version of MerlinIt would be more sucessfull ?

Are you planning on getting Benny Spayed ?

Gypsy: I do knowhow hard it is to find homes for crosses, but I cant deny that I waslooking forwards to having babies around again, I miss Dash and Broganmore then you could ever imagine :( And yes we are getting her spayed:)

Standleymommy: No we are not planning tobreed her again, the first breeding wasnt planned either.

~Amy

It's too bad that the babies won't look like Merlin; although mom's a pretty girl.

How is my little mon, Merlin,doing anyway?

-Carolyn

He is doing awesome:D He needs to be shaved again but I cant decide if I want to show himor not (he would need a full coat to be shown):) Other then that hewould have been neutered by now. :)

~Amy

ayglnu13 wrote:
Gypsy: I do know how hard it isto find homes for crosses, but I cant deny that I was looking forwardsto having babies around again, I miss Dash and Brogan more then youcould ever imagine.

~Amy
Know what Amythats where you are sovery WRONG!:bigtears:

I would like every one to meet our newest family member: Glen :D

100_2418.jpg

I got him for my birthday :D:D

He is a Russian Dwarf Hamster :) (Atleast I think that is what he is called :p)

100_2417.jpg

100_2416.jpg

100_2410.jpg

~Amy

Latest posts

Back