Awful Day!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PepnFluff wrote:
You kicked the nurse in the face! Fran! You could be done for assualt :p I smacked a police officer in the face, god that sounds really bad lol. But my friends were like massively tickling attacking me in a really skinny little street/ally thing and a police officer walked past and I can't control myself and accidently wacked him! :O He told my friends and not me off though :p
I was reading the Jade Goody diary in a mag and oh it's so sad. So many girls didn't get it at my school, including 3 who's aunts or grandmas who died from cervical cancer. It's a free protection against cancer to me it's silly not to get it. But each to there own.

I was 4 so I'm sure they'd let me off.

I'm so so glad I've had it.

I'd do anything to reduce my risk of cancer, even slightly.

I totally feel for you Becca, lol, mine happened in an uncomfortable circumstance aswell. *blush*

Also as for the HPV jab, its not that bad, I had to have it and I am a maaaaajor needle phobic, before the HPV jab, I fainted from seeing needles but it wasnt bad at all...its the smallest gauge needle they can get and takes seconds.

BTW, Becca!!! I need your MSN!! lol.

Luv-bunniz wrote:
I totally feel for you Becca, lol, mine happened in an uncomfortable circumstance aswell. *blush*

Also as for the HPV jab, its not that bad, I had to have it and I am a maaaaajor needle phobic, before the HPV jab, I fainted from seeing needles but it wasnt bad at all...its the smallest gauge needle they can get and takes seconds.

BTW, Becca!!! I need your MSN!! lol.

SPILL :p

And its [email protected] :)

Well mine is pretty embaressing, I got it while at my brothers house for the weekend. Okay, he lived with His dad, and two other brothers. I forgot to bring.... backup with me. I had to embaressingly walk to the neighbors house -.-

Mine was awful lol.
I got it when I was 12, and I was sitting with my Dad at the table having dinner.
Then I went upstairs to go the loo and realised! So I went into my Mum and Dad's room and shut the door, to get a pad from my mum's drawer- I didn't have any.

Anyway I was trying to work out how to use it, with my pants down by my ankles, when I heard my Dad's friend ring the doorbell, and come inside.

Then I heard them coming up the stairs and my Dad saying 'Oh Yeah i'll show you the extension out our bedroom window'.

And I was like 'NOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' And was absolutely petrified my Dad and his mate would come in and see me half naked trying to unwrap a pad, but for some reason they didn't actually come in. THey must have looked out a different window. BUt I was so worried!!!!

It was so terrible lol!

Well I was only really young at the time so I had no idea what to do!
I think my begging God in those final 3 or 4 seconds had a lot to do with it :p

HAHA okay that made me happy or maybe its just cuz i'm happy right now!!! tehe!!! eheheh!!! ahhhh i'm totally ubberly happy right now mahahah okay i think im going crazy.

Back