Awful Day!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay... ummm... now i forgot what i'm typing about.

I'm not too sure if its that ummm pink sherbet i ate called umm.. strawberry quick ;)

or if its because... the guy i couldn't stop thinking about finally got a cell and i finally got his number and we texted and he stoped texting then texted me again b4 i went to bed last night... Long story, i might make a thread about it so i can explain more lol.

don't worry i didn't take strawberry quick:twitch:
(crystal meth in a form of sherbet) ( don't ask how i know :blushan: ) i wouldn't go near such thing, meth is one of the strongest drugs you can take.

----------------------------------------------

My monthly is finally here after it being like 3 weeks late :rollseyes:rollseyes

I didn't ven know it was coming, gosh at least i get a day of school :D

maybe that explains why i've been soo well soft.

WOAH I didn't expect it, my period is heavy, what do i do?? oooh man i've been using tampons the whole day (chnged it like 4 or 5 times) and i dnt sleep with tampons cuz of the SST thing and the lower part of my stomach hurts! its like aching weighing down!

MyLOVEABLES!! wrote:
WOAH I didn't expect it, my period is heavy, what do i do?? oooh man i've been using tampons the whole day (chnged it like 4 or 5 times) and i dnt sleep with tampons cuz of the SST thing and the lower part of my stomach hurts! its like aching weighing down!
its ok to wear tamopns to bed. its only a risk of toxic shock syndrom if its in for 12-14 hrs.
go to bed at about say 10.30 ish then you get up at 7 or 8.
which is 9 ish hrs... so hey your ok.

hope pain gets better
:pray: :)

awh,, i dont want the pain..
or the trouble of it.. lol.
***prays i dont get it**

reailty hits.... oh, i wil get it sometime..
oh well. i hope every one feels better soon.

aaaahhhh i wore the regular tampons today with pads underneath but ermm it leaked! twice! i changed it like 5 times today :S

Mum stil doesn't know i wear tampons i think imma tell her soon, use the reason of "sport" ;)

Its my second day but its sooooooooooooo heavy.

- p

You could try a diva cup. They are a little pricey but you don't throw them out, you just wash them. You just need to get used to putting them in without them leaking or being able to feel them.

lets see i got mine when i was in 7th grade (im now in ninth) i thought something really bad was wrong with me i was itching down there like crazy (i didnt actually scratch it) and i was scared to tell my mom. i ended up scratching in my sleep and i woke up with bloody panties and i freaked out...well we went to the doctor and they had to tell me i started my period...and had a yeast infection:blushan:

Had mine the other day. Ow the pain. Luckily I won't have to have one for another like 6 months cos I'll just take the pill constantly.
That's fine to do, if anyone was wondering. As long as you have a period and shed ur lining 3 times a year, you aren't at risk from anything.

Yay for only three periods a year!!!

Yeah definately. Like you don't have to run out buying a pregnancy test every month lol.
But my periods just drive me a bit crazy and I just love not having them- I can go swimming any time without feeling self-conscious and bloated, I can wear my lil white mini-dress and not worry, I can go running without feeling all bloated and irritated.

I just love it lol. I love being able to have complete control over when my periods come.

I want a period in two days? Stop the pill. I don't want a period for three months because I have exams and then holiday? I continue taking it.

Simples- sqwark. (for those of u who think I'm bonkers- this is from the 'Compare the Meerkat dot com' advert!) :)

Back