Awards

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KatsMeowTree

Reaction score
Alright, I got my fair to let me do a skillathonfor the other 4-H members but I have to get the awards for it. I'vemade up the tests already, I think they're pretty good. Thing is, I'mnot sure what to get them for awards. I have a limited budget for itand I'm only going to get for 1st place Junior, Intermediate and Seniorthis year. What would you all suggest? I thought maybe a toolbox,measuring cups and spoons, tweezers, clippers, etc. as well as a listfor other things they may put in their First Aid kits. I'd just likeyour imput as I think this is a very important year for most of thekids.

Katrina

I think that you have a great idea with thefirst aid kit list. How about doing a show bucket?For example, you could get a container with handles and put in it agrooming brush, nail clippers, and anything else you want.This was they could bring this along to all the other shows theydo.

How much do you available in your budget? When is your skillathon?

Sharon

Starlight,

Our skillathon will be next weekend along with our show. Right now it'sa pretty strict budget (under $10 each) but we get can a lot of thatstuff pretty cheaply if we get it now. I just want the kids to likeit... haha! I wish I could do it and get the neat stuff! Unfortunatelythough, I have to make the tests so that's not very fair.

Kat

Latest posts

Back