Attacks feet and leg! Rippes oout chunks of skin!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't mean to be unkind (and I'm not angry),but it seems a little odd to me that you are ignoring what experiencedpeople have already told you and going with an answer that you likebetter. Sadly, that's not the way things work in life - and I do hopeyou'll be taking your other bunny to a good vet who has lots ofexperience in treating rabbits. The situation you're describing on yourlatest thread is very serious - and your bunny needs to see a good vet.(There are tests, etc. that need to be done to rule out intestinalparasites, etc. - relatively inexpensive and no stress to the bun,since they use a poop sample for the tests.)

I'm not sure I understand your last post.

I dont understand it mutch eather...I gess i amsaying a have heard what everyone has said and i understand....sorry imsick and have a headake...im going nutz:?

He's bascially telling you what everyone elsehas. This rabbit needs to be spayed. It's hormonal, not because she'sscared of being upstairs.

Your other rabbit is sick. Take it to a vet. ASAP.

I feel frustrated when I try to help and someone refuses that help - I'm sure that's true for other people here as well.

You've got a sick bunny that *must* see a vet. Please don't wait until it's too late this time, OK?

Again, I don't mean to be unkind, but I don't have time to discussfeelings right now. You keep asking for advice - and getting goodresponses. it would be great if you would act on that advice. OK?Otherwise, there's nothing to talk about - discussing why youdon't want to take advice is just a time-waster for everyone concerned(including you).

Best to you and your buns,
ec

ec wrote:
I feelfrustrated when I try to help and someone refuses that help - I'm surethat's true for other people here as well.

You've got a sick bunny that *must* see a vet. Please don't wait until it's too late this time, OK?

Again, I don't mean to be unkind, but I don't have time to discussfeelings right now. You keep asking for advice - and getting goodresponses. it would be great if you would act on that advice. OK?Otherwise, there's nothing to talk about - discussing why youdon't want to take advice is just a time-waster for everyone concerned(including you).

Best to you and your buns,
ec
well said

Oh, well I believe the poop problem is totallydifferent than this particular problem. This problem is hormonerelated, and has nothing to do with bowel movements. So I really don'tbelieve this particular problem has been solved.

In fact, due to the fact that itmost likely is hormones, they'll only continue to get worse until you fix the problem.

Latest posts

Back