"AT RAINBOW BRIDGE"

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my god Tina, I had no idea! I just saw this thread and am sitting here crying! Not Apollo!

I can't even type right now. I'm so, so sorry.

I would like to add Peanut to rainbow bridge.When the vet was getting ready to spay her , her heart beat startedgetting lower and lower and passed away. She will be deeply missed.

Peanuuuuutrtttt.png

Eeyore

1st july 2005 ~ 25th october 2005

my tiny little baby boy who didnt deserve to go. You were so brave tokeep on fighting that nasty bug but it got too much for you in the end.You know how much mummy loves you and misses you so. I'll never forgetyou little one, especially how you thought you were a puppy with myother dogs!

You put a big smile on my face each morning i came to to you. lookingafter you,bathing you,syringe feeding you... when you were so sick washard as i knew how much pain you were in but you were worth everysecond of my time and i would do it all over again for you. you willalways be in my heart.

see you again eeyore ~ at rainbow bridge xxx

Picture029.jpg

Picture025.jpg

I am so sorry to hear of the heartbreak that somany of you have faced. May we always be around to help each otherthrough these dark days as we look to the time when the sun shinesagain.

I just wanted to post this in memory of Scott'sfather, Harry Gottlieb, who passed away Friday night. He would havebeen 88 on Wednesday.

Harry was responsible for the family getting their first pet rabbit.Harry's nephew was going to feed it to his pet snake. When Harry foundout, he smacked his nephew in the head, took the rabbit and the familyenjoyed "Fluffy's" company for many years to come.:)

He will be greatly missed.:sad:

My heart goes out to all of you who have suffered such losses recently, wether they be human or bunny family it's hard.

I sure can sympathise with you all, we have had our turn justnow of going through the hard part of saying goodbye to someone as well.

May the sunshines rays warm you and give you strength to continue along.

I got my first rabbit when I was four.I named him Thumper and he was a little blacknetherlanddwarf. We lived in the countryside and he loved torun and digin our back garden. He died when I was13 and I was so upset because it felt like he had been with meforever. We buried him in the back garden he loved so much.

I would also like to remember misty, a grey netherland dwarf.Her life was tragically short and she died of an unknown illness atabout 6 months old. She had been fine but then became verysick very quickly one weekend. It was a sunday and we had to call outthe emergency vet and he put her on a drip but it was too late and shedied later that day. I hope she is getting to live out the life sheshould have had somewhere nice now.

This is for Jenniblu. She lost her beloved bun Vash. May he rest in peace.

Binkie Free Vash Binkie Free. :runningrabbit:Go Join Apollo and Buck.

Jen take care

Angel and MeatHead

I am just at a complete loss of what tosay. Vash was a member of the family. I am going to miss him dearly.Sadly, I know what you are going through/ I wish I could make it betterbut I can't. Just please know that I am here for you day ornight.

Apollo was there to welcome Vash. Buck will look after him until you can be together again. I am so very Sweetie.

attachment.php

attachment.php

I will always miss you Sweetie. When you can send your mommy a sign. She is really missing you baby.

Tina

[align=center]It's no wonder that the loss of abun can be as heartbreaking (if not more) than the loss of a humancompanion. The pain cuts sooo deep that... *sigh* there is noway to finish that sentence.[/align]

[align=center]All I can do is take comfort in knowing that there is nopain or sadness where angels fly. And such sweet, innocent littlecreatures MUST be angels... don't you think?[/align]

[align=center]:bunnyangel:[/align]

[align=center]:pinkpansy::purplepansy::pinkpansy::purplepansy::pinkpansy::purplepansy:[/align]

[align=center]My heart goes out to you.[/align]

[align=center]:rainbow:[/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=center]Comment reposted to the Rainbow Bridge in loving memory of Vash.[/align]

A young girl, who is amember of the cat forum I frequent, and posted here a few times back inMay, lost her bunny Riley today :( He was a 2 year old Mini Rex.

[align=center]R.I.P. Riley

:rainbow:
[/align]

For Jenn:

[align=center]Memories madein love can never be taken away

[align=left]We love you Vash, and will all miss you so much.:tears2:
[/align] [/align]

Blessed Be Sweet Vash.

Jen, Sage, Basil, Elvis, Orion, Saffy, Sampson, Lily, Abby, Dillon, Anissa, Delilah, Corky, Cedric, Lena, Reese and D'Ara

I would like to add my long-lost bunny Rambo tothe roll call for Rainbow Bridge. Rambo lived from 1990-1997,unfortunately I have no pictures. I loved that bunny with allmy heart - he loved me too despite the fact that I sometimes didn'thave as much time for him as I should have. When I thinkabout him now I get an ache inside.

And in memory of Jacques my bunny who we got in 1998 and who tragicallyescaped from her run, ran away and was never found - I hope she neverexperienced pain. I loved her too in the short time she was in ourcompany.

dajeti2 wrote:
I am just at a complete loss of what to say. Vashwas a member of the family. I am going to miss him dearly. Sadly, Iknow what you are going through/ I wish I could make it better but Ican't. Just please know that I am here for you day or night.

Apollo was there to welcome Vash. Buck will look after him until you can be together again. I am so very Sweetie.

I will always miss you Sweetie. When you can send your mommy a sign. She is really missing you baby.

Tina
attachment.php
<---This is one of my favorite pictures of my baby boy. Lookingat it makes me want to kiss his nose one more time. ThanksTina for writing this. I really do miss him.

Latest posts

Back