"AT RAINBOW BRIDGE"

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Buck....it helps so muchto know our bunnies have you there at the bridge...we still miss themso much...but at least one of "us" is with them.

Peg

Amen to that...

:bunnyangel:

I heard from Anissa, Delilah and Sweetpea'sbreeder tonight. Sadly, Delilah and Sweetpea's Dad, Rusty,passed away the day after we picked the girls up. He sufferedirreversible damage from heat stroke.

Blessed be Rusty.

Jen

Robert Dickens Hamster. Groom to Lucy,father to JP, and the late Tripod andCuteness. RIP Dickens :angel:

dickenschew.jpg

Bonnie died sometime last year. She was 8 years old when she died, andmissed by her sister Mollie, who died roughly a year later. They lovedeach other so much. Now they are re-united at Rainbow Bridge.

picture%20bonnie%202.jpg

He wasn't a rabbit, but my rat, Squeakers,passed away today. He'd had 2 strokes in the last month andwas only eating what I fed him by syringe. He was a greatlittle guy and is greatly missed by me and his brother, Scabbers.

Squeakers17.jpg

Jen

Awwwwww Jen I am so sorry for Squeakers. He knows that he was loved by you and his brother Scabbers.

Tina I am so sorry for Pepper your Roo. Hopefully it don't happen again.

Devil. I am sorry for your lost of Deacon too.

In memory of Vanilla, died at just over a yearold from GI Stasis, you can see in the picture how swollen her poorlittle belly was. I'll miss her very much, she was shy but inthe last week of her life I got more attached to her than ever, anddiscovered what a sweet little girl she was.

Mama2.jpg

In memory of my little peanut. He had more spunk than theother two babies put together. I was so upset when he didn'tmake it. But now he's together with his mommy at RainbowBridge.

BabyPicture2.jpg

I can't wait till I can see you guys again.

Iknow htis isnt aRabbit but it all follows on the samelines no matter what Animal . After aHard week and a half of fightLittle Darth , lost her struggle for life a fewminutes ago . She was too little to beabandoned as she was , SHewas barely 4 weeks old ., You gaveit yor best shot little one , Restin Peace , Shadow(daughters cat ) andBuck will watch over You now Where as Icant . This Picture was taken 2 days agobefore she fell soterribly Sick . As You cansee My hand was bigger than Shewas .

IM000653.jpg

Always so sad to see a baby lose it's fight for life.You do such a good thing Gypsy, always trying to help. I'm sorry youlost another friend.

Raspberry

I just give up onthis day , I am going to go back to bedand pull the covers over my head and callit done .

The Rat I found on the side ofthe road Yesterday afternoon , passedaway suddenly this afternoon . I foundHer abo 20 minutes ago , she at leastdied where she was beingtaken careof and not alone abandoned ona side of a lonley road .

IM000668.jpg

Latest posts

Back