"AT RAINBOW BRIDGE"

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bg2yac.jpg

until we meet again... You were my sole mate, the one and only, I could connect with solely.

I love you with all of my heart, and I will see you again baby.

love you Katannah!

:hearts:mum:hearts:

My sweet Daisy girl, you were with us for just ashort time, but you will always be in my heart. You madeMommy fall in love with rabbits in general, thank you forthat. I have so much more to say, but not rightnow. I know you are with Buck and he will take care ofyou. Blessed be my baby girl. We love you.

Mommy, Sage, Basil, Elvis, Orion, Saphy, Sampson, Abby, Lily, Dillon, Delilah, Anissa and Corky

Daisy12.jpg

Binky free Daisy... :( You'll bemissed.....I'm so glad you had the good life you had with Jen, youcouldn't have had a more loving, caring Mom.

Rose Pm'd meearlier and I was waiting on a reply: what I have to post isheartbreaking to Rose and forme to put up .

Izy Passed away tonight . We think it may have been Stasis .

In Lovin g Memory of Rose's beloved Izy :

c3caf7bc.jpg

Your Love held no bounds ,it asked no special favor , Your sweetface w ill remain in our heartsfor ever . until You and Rosemeet again at the Bridge of New Beginings . Binkyfree !

Tsk...Oh Rose. :bigtears:

I'm so - so sorry. :sad:

Iz will always be missed.

-Carolyn

Dubya Dutch Boy, the Prez aka CommanderBunnypants passed away unexpectly last Tuesday. Dubya isgreatly missed by his rabbit friends - Dr. Melody Frankenbunny, WilburIgor Rex, Frodo, Presley and Ali. Dubya had a soft tissueinjury to his paw from rearranging his pen and bunnyfurniture.He was making an excellent recovery atthe Exotic Emergency Clinic (Metropolitan in Akron) when he suffered asudden massive fatalheart attack.

Dubya was a high risk bunny. He had been starved down to askeleton covered in fur and dumped on the lawn of a rescuegroup. He was lovingly nursed back to life by a member of theformer Hearts and Paws rescue. Our vet believed he sufferedsome permanent kidney and heart damage due to his previousstarvation. After his recovery, he was the happiest bunny -always dancing and binkying for us. He loved his pellets,salds and hay.

Carolyn reminded me that Buck is there at the Rainbow Bridge to be withDubya which makes me feel so much better. He is greatlymissed by his female companion, Frodo, who immigrated from LaSalle,Ontario, Canada to join our Bunnyland.

He came to us at election time 2004 so that's how he got the name. Bunnyland is missingCommander Bunnypants.

Rest in peace Dubya.

e6a58b8c.png

dumbkitties.jpg
ThisMorning was Mr Woo's final day My heartis broken into a million tiny pieces asI write this .

Mr Woo was rescued along with 4 littermates from a Farm Barn who didnt care ifthey survived or not . He had been withus for 7 good years . The onlySterile Cat who had a litter of Babies to hiscredit and another litter onthe way .

He Leaves behind a Hreat broken Mommyand A very Devistated Child . He is Goingto be Greatly Missed .

MrWoo.jpg

Keep the Bunny Babies safe ,and Keep Your Tail away fromthe Palomino's

:kiss: :tears2:

Latest posts

Back