ASKING FOR HELP IN DOING A TRANSPORT!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tomorrow PM, let me know what time EST - usually after 4:00PM EST is good for me

And since I have never done chat here - where does one go to get to the chat room?

lets say6pm if any one cant make it let us know,if you need the link to the chat room just pm me and ill give it to ya.

ummm....Looks like I may have missed the chat. I wasn't online all day yesterday. I had an insane day and just arrived home from Pittsburgh a few minutes ago and have to head out to work. I'm meeting with a woman about fostering a Flemish during my break from work today, so I won't be back on until after 6 tonight most likely. I'm available after 6 almost every night if another chat is scheduled.

Jen

Thats ok Jen no worries on the chat , theres afew issues trying to get resolved right now and no one even thoughtto discuss teh transport, Anne has aSick rabbit and spent good most of the night at the ERwith him , and theresome other struff going on Allsgood we will get it worked out eventually .

Latest posts

Back