ARBA Convention in Indy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Starlight Rabbitry

Reaction score
I am going and wanted to know if anyone here isplanning on going. I am bringing 11 rabbits out, 6 Dutch and5 Jersey Woolies. I can't wait!!! I thought itwould be cool to meet if anyone is going out.

Sharon

Had fun at the convention! Here are some pics of the showroom:

convindy10-24-05a1resized.jpg

convindy10-24-05a15resized.jpg

Hope these worked!!! I am trying to learn how to do this from photobucket.

Sharon

P.S. I have lots of breed photos but will post those later.

Unreal....I read there were over 23,000 bunnies there!!!!! :shock:

Edit: Reread where I got my info from....over 25,300... :shock::shock:

Yes there were....what was more amazing was thatthe building didn't smell that bad the last day!Other conventions I have been to, on the last day it STINKS!!!

Sharon

The club that put on the show are selling result books but I'm not sure how to obtain one now that convention is over.

For Open American Fuzzy Lops......
Brian Hartzell had 6 of the 8 rabbits on the table going up for BOB andBOS, the 2 that weren't his were rabbits he had sold. Brain ended uptaking BOB and BOS for Open AFL's.

*Edit* If I recall right he also took BOB for Jersey Woolies.

Ah, thanks for the news.

Seems like a little more competition would have been more exciting. There is always next year!

It looks like it was a great time! Wish I had more vacation days from work so I could go!

Here are some pics of the different breeds. There are a lot of them so I will be posting acouple at a time.

Breed: American Variety: Blue

convindy10-24-05american1resized.jpg

Breed: American Variety: White

convindy10-24-05americanresized.jpg

Breed: American Chinchilla

convindy10-24-05amchinresized.jpg

Breed:American Sable

convindy10-24-05amsable1resized.jpg

O.K. I'll still have a LOT more to do but I'll get more up later.

Sharon

Thanks, there is still about 30 picsof different breeds and some new ones and new varieties to putup. Resizing them all takes a long time. lol

Sharon

Matthew is looking forward to seeing the rest of them posted --we're practicing breed id with them :)

Pam

:shock2:Wow! That's a lot of rabbits. Where does this convention take place?

Lissa wrote:
:shock2:Wow! That's a lot of rabbits.Where does this convention take place?
This year it was in Indianapolis. Next year it will take place in FortWorth Texas from October 29th to November 2nd I believe. It'sback in 'this area' in 2007 with it being held inMichigan.:)

Wow Sharon! Thanks a lot.Really appreciate all your efforts. We couldn't go this year,and I SO missed not seeing everyone.( Don't expect to get toTexas next year, but Michigan is apossibility!) Thanks for posting thephotos...

:wink:

Yep, Grand Rapids Mi in 2007! :)I have inlaws not to far from there...so I may have to save some vaca time that year!

It's in Michigan in 2007! Wow! I guess I knewthat but sort of forgot. I've been dreaming about going to aconvention.. and part of my family lives right in the suburbs of GrandRapids! It would be so awesome to get to go to a CONVENTION! lol!

So excited.....

Kat

KatsMeowTree wrote:
It would be so awesome to get to go to a CONVENTION! lol!
Go if you can, it's a wonderful experience! This year the BIS rocked!It was done in a building attached to the open room where there wasstage seating. The 2 judges were on stage with a big screenthat showed them as they posed up each animal. It was great! Plus theydid a slide show of Glenn Carr's rabbit career right before he walkedup on stage. :?

It just comes down to the "Hoosiers put on a great show!". :D

I miised it, Indy is only 2 hours from me. I could have took my niece and nephew.

Ed

Latest posts

Back