ARBA Convention 2007

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clarzoo

Reaction score
The convention is right around the corner!

Who's planning on being there? I will be there along with my fuzzies. Not sure yet who I am taking. Probably all three of my babies, and Uno. I will be going with my friend who will be taking several breeds.

I am getting SO EXCITED! :biggrin2:

I am going. I will be bringing some Dutch and Jersey Woolies. I am not sure either who I am taking, waiting to see who finishes their molts. Have till the 11th to send in the entry. Clarzoo, are you driving? I am as I do not fly. I drove to the 2003 Convention in Wichita, Kansas. 26 hours in a car...not fun. This shouldn't be so bad, only about 16.

Sharon

Yeah, I'll be driving. Me and the people I travel with switch off driving. (Well, me and one other person, the third person is a youth) We drove to Wichita and Fort Worth together. Wichita was a VERY long drive from Florida- though I'd imagine you were probably going just as far. You're lucky Michigan is much closer for you, it's still a 20+ hour drive for us!!

What is the date for the ARBA convention? I plan on writing an article about it for my newsletter, the Bunnicle.

Could any of you give me some help?

I know its in Grand Rapids Michigan. Anything else would be lovely. the article should be about a paragraph or so.

I want to go so bad! I went to the one in Indianapolis but only got to stay for a short time.

I don't think I'm going to get to drive up there tho - my van and truck are being stupid! :(

BlueSkyAcresRabbitry wrote:
What is the date for the ARBA convention? I plan on writing an article about it for my newsletter, the Bunnicle.

Could any of you give me some help?

I know its in Grand Rapids Michigan. Anything else would be lovely. the article should be about a paragraph or so.

The date is Oct. 14-18. Maybe you can post your article here, would love to read it:)

Sharon

I will Starlight. I keep putting writing it off. Actually i totally forgot about it until i saw this post, lol. I'll try to get it done today or by tomorrow. Because the Bunnicle has to get out to the customers ASAP. It's the August/September issue, so i guess it's ok if it's like a few days overdue, but not 15 days! lol. :)

Latest posts

Back