ARBA Convention 2007

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Official Results:

Open Group winners
Mini-Satin
Satin
Havana
Dutch

Open BIS -Mini Satin -Rob & Amanda Waupner

Youth Group winners
English Angora- Collin Burns
French Angora - Sam Jacoby
Dutch
Champagne d'Argent

Youth BIS-English Angora- Collin Burns

Thank you so much! Appreciate the news! (Sorry, I got the wrong info!)

Sigh... now to hear how the Flemish did!

naturestee wrote:
How many presentations need to be passed? Is broken now an official allowable Havana color?

Any new breed/variety standards don't go into effect until Feb. 1st of the year following convention. So broken Havanas won't be official for another 4 months.

Pam

The lionhead community is waiting anxiously to see what Gail is doing as far as her standards go. I imagine they will be fairly close to Arden's if not the same - but that is only a guess right now. Needless to say, lionhead breeders all over the country is so sad to hear what happened.

In addition to the lionheads not passing, Bob Whitman officially pulled (cancelled?) his COD which means that fawn is no longer a COD color for shows. That was the one color that was different because of his COD.

Also - another breeder has pulled a COD and it has been sort of discussed but not actually "announced" per se. So I will wait about posting that - I remember himis (now to be called pointed white) were on it - I forget what else is. I remember thinking that I actually have a rabbit that is that color....so I'd have to go look.

For those who are interested in following the lionheads - the official site for the North American Lionhead Rabbit Club is www.lionhead.us and I'm sure that there will be information up there by early next week on what is happening (or at least I HOPE there is information up by then).

Peg

naturestee wrote:
Uh oh, lionheads failed? Will Gail be using different standards for the COD?

How many presentations need to be passed? Is broken now an official allowable Havana color?

And woo hoo for the mini satins! *WANT*

Well, I got home this morning around 5am. Just got up. Have a lot to do but will be uploading pics sometime this weekend. Did get pics of all the new presentations and of the Flemish Booth for BlueGiants. Lots of other pics too.

Broken New Zealands passed their first presentation.

Amber (Chocolate Agouti) Rex passed their third presentation.

Fawn Jersey Wooly failed their first attempt at their second presentation.

Orange Jersey Wooly failed their second attempt (I believe) at their first presentation.

We knew that the Woolies would fail but the fawns got excellent comments so next year, look out.

Starlight Rabbitry wrote:
Did get pics of all the new presentations and of the Flemish Booth for BlueGiants. Lots of other pics too.

Bless you Sharon! You are wonderful! Thank you! :flowerskiss:

Latest posts

Back