Apple Home From Spay!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hugs to you - best wishes for a quick recovery for Apple...

Denise

maherwoman wrote:
Lots of good healing bunny vibes from our crew, too!! :hug: :hearts

Don't worry, Hun...she'll be home in no time tomorrow, and be just fine. :thumbup

Hugs to you both!!
Thanks. I know she will be fine. Just she is my princess.

TreasuredFriend wrote:
I hear you gals on the costs. *** Plus vet confidence.

Sending gentle caresses and kisses to Apple. Arm hugs to you, JadeIcing.

I trust this vet for the spay. She is good.

THANKS!

LuvaBun wrote:
Will be keeping you and Apple in my thoughts tomorrow, Ali. I'm sure everything will be just fine :)

Jan
Typical procedure right? :nerves1

Luvmyzoocrew wrote:
apple is in my thoughts and prayers!!!!!!!! fast healing vibes coming her way too!!!!!!!!!!! please give her a kiss and a nose rub, and post to let us know as soon as she is ok.

hugs to you , to not to worry too much,lol, better said then done i know.

Thanks! I will.

I am home tomorrow. So I will post as I hear.

DeniseJP wrote:
Hugs to you - best wishes for a quick recovery for Apple...

Denise
Thanks!

Apple leaves with Rob in 5mins. :cry2

JadeIcing wrote:
Apple leaves with Rob in 5mins. :cry2

So Apple should be back home with you by the time i wake up in the morning,since it's 8:40pm here?!

Will be keeping you both in my thoughts

Yes she should. She is at the vet now. Man I am nervous.:nerves1The last time I left an animal at the vet is was our GP Mace and I lost him. I hate this.

Prayers. :pray: I understand nervous :cry2 despite having utmost confidence in your vet.

Hugs. Prayers.

Ali, Send Apple telepathy messages that you love her. Mom and dad Rob and Ali will be there soon as they can!

Will your vet let you visit her post recovery, and/or will Apple come home with you tonight?

Some rabbits can be affected by stress more so than others.

TreasuredFriend wrote:
Prayers. :pray: I understand nervous :cry2 despite having utmost confidence in your vet.

Hugs. Prayers.

Ali, Send Apple telepathy messages that you love her. Mom and dad Rob and Ali will be there soon as they can!

Will your vet let you visit her post recovery, and/or will Apple come home with you tonight?

Some rabbits can be affected by stress more so than others.
I am sure they would but Rob is working. (One car plus I don't drive.) Yes she will be home tonight. I am not to worried about stress. She handled her trip here like a champ. She is one tough cookie.

Any news? :pray:

mouse_chalk wrote:
:hug: Let me know as soon as you hear!
Rob is on the phone. They have him on hold. It is a busy office so I am trying to be patient. :nerves1

Apple is fine not spayed she will be spending the night and done tomorrow.

What? Did they say why? I would be mad. I hope this doesnt stress her out more :(
Sending more prayers for our sweet girl.

Due to a mix up and miscommunication at the vet's office, Apple's spay won't be until tomorrow.

~Rob, Jadey Lady's hubby bunny.

Latest posts

Back