Apple Home From Spay!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
frustrating, hope she does well tommorrow.

Fingers, paws and ears crossed here for Apple :pray: I hope she has a peaceful night's rest (& you guys too!)

Nice to see you on the board, Rob! Don't be a stranger :)

Ali text me and asked me to post that Apple is ok.

i dont have anymore details then that i am sure she will post more when she can

WTG Apple

Prayers and healing vibes for post-recovery, & the immediate days ahead. You are still in my thoughts :hearts:

I pick her up at 7:30. She is responding awesome!

WOW...how frustrating that must've been for you guys. :(

Reminds me of that day that Flower and Maisie were supposed to get spayed, and Danny accidentally ran over something that punched a hole in the transmission! UGH!!

I'm happy that things are okay now, though. Looking forward to hearing about her wonderful job healing. :)

JadeIcing wrote:
I pick her up at 7:30. She is responding awesome!
YAY! I'm so glad! After 2 days of worry! :hug: (Sorry I missed you on MSN earlier, went to clean and left my laptop open!)

Anxiously awaiting more updates when she's home! :)

Hey Jen I am in the car. Guess what got in...

Going nuts! 1hr 30mins left to get her. I came up to my grandmas it's closer to where she is at.

UGH!! THE WAIT!! Hope to hear you have her soon...hugs and love until then...and many well wishes for you to be able to distract yourself somehow...

Got her! In the car headed home. Have buprenex for pain.

Sending vibes your way.

I really do love her markings I also thought I wanted a blue dutch but her brown is beautiful. Now I am thinking about a brown also.

I know this is off subject but does she still have her head tilt? I know there is probally a story about it but I am sorry if I missed it,.

Mrs. PBJ wrote:
Sending vibes your way.

I really do love her markings I also thought I wanted a blue dutch but her brown is beautiful. Now I am thinking about a brown also.

I know this is off subject but does she still have her head tilt? I know there is probally a story about it but I am sorry if I missed it,.
Thank you!
I want a harly dutch! :biggrin2:

Apple has head-tilt from an accident. So she will always have it. Doesn't stop her.

Latest posts

Back