Apollo's Acres

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was going to do this whole chart setup but then I thought about it and said maybe another day lol. Firstare the new pics and then the chicks=adults.Here are theChickies.

This is Penny.

Out016.jpg

This is Precious.

Out020.jpg

This is Pepper.

Out025.jpg

This is of course Mystery.

Out026.jpg

Sassy checking out the camera lol.

Out036.jpg

Here is Peepers.

Out069.jpg

Here is the chart.

Amber and Penny now and what they will pretty much look like as adults. Rhode Island Reds.

12a.jpg
RIRHen.jpg

This what Pepper, Patches and Checkers will most likely look like. Black sex links or Barred Rocks.

1pepper.jpg
BRockBtyP.jpg
BRockFShow.jpg

BRockUtilM.jpg

We have renamed this sweetie. Her name is Lacy. She is a Silverlaced Wyandotte. This is the chick Jer was laying one the couchsleeping with.

a.jpg
SLWyPul1.jpg
SLWyandMOz.jpg

We have also renamed this one as well. Her name is Gracy. She is what we believe to be a Golden Laced Wyandotte.

compare2.jpg
GLWyandotteHen.jpg
GLWyandPul.jpg

I will finish off this later. I need to research Mystery and her sisters and Sassy and Precious some more.

Tina

Wow, they're all gorgeous!! If we didn't have so many danged predators, I would love to have chickens :)

'Course, I'd love to have a Flemmie, too, so I'll just continue to live vicariously through your photos :p

Excellent Pictures, Tina! They really are pretty when they grow up. Wish they didn't have to grow up so fast though.

Sassy's picture is great. Actually, all of them are. :dude:

'pollo loves his bib, Jen. At least that's what Tina says.

-Carolyn

It's so nice tosee Apollo running and playing again! :)It's so sweet how heloves Jeremy so much and wants to be nearhim.

RaspberrySwirl

M.E., I't;s a shame you can't havechickens. They are just so much fun. We are getting ours used to 'catchphrases'. It will help make calling them in easier once they freerange. It's so cute. Sassy came running so fast the poor dear fellrightout of the brooder. She couldn't stop quickenough.

Carolyn, Between the chicks and Apollo feeling better andtalking to you...this is the best medicine in the world for a troubledsoul like mine was.

Raspberry, I had so much fun just watching Jeremy and Apollointeract. Ever since that possum, Apollo hasn't come out of his cage.This is the first time.I love it. I'm hoping this means myguy is feeling better and resuming getting better to normal.

Tina

dajeti2 wrote:
I was going to do this whole chart.

Amber and Penny now and what they will pretty much look like as adults. Rhode Island Reds.

12a.jpg
RIRHen.jpg

Thanks Tina.....It's really neat to see how the chicks would turn outwhen they are older. You can see someof theirfeatures now. I alsolike the pictures of Apollo sleeping and that youhad to check if he is breathing.....(watch his tummy to make sure hewas ok)....:D

Rainbows! :)

Lyndsy, lmbo, I can just see it now,Apollo Superman's newest partner lol.Too funny. Iwant those cutesybibs, like my heart belongs to mom and Dale wants the sarcastic oneslol.

CMiska, thank you very much. Apollo is a big boy. He's really good about letting me take his picture now.

Pet_Bunny, I thought it would be neat to see them grow and whatthey are going into. Apollo is always scaring me to pieceswith his flops. He is so big and yet just lays over and goes to sleep.I am always checking on him lol. Silly boy scaring me so bad all thetime.

Tina

I am closing this version of Apollo's Acres down.

I have opened a new Expanded version of the Acres. Our familyhas grown so I feel we needed a bit more room to grow.

All new pictures and comments will be put in the new Acres. Infact new Christa and Hopi pictures are right this moment waiting foryou. I hope the move doesn't cause any problems for any one.

I am going to printing these pages. I am starting a scrap bookfor Apollo. What an awesome way to celebrate his life than throughthese pages dedicated to him and his escapades.

I want to thank you all and will see you all soon.

Tina, Jeremy, Apollo and our Family

I noticed Jeremy has a paper towel in thispic--:p Making sure he doesn't get pooped on again!LMBO I loved your pictures. Tell Apollo that hecanwear cute stuff and still be manly.

1.jpg

YA'll crack me up. He actually doesn'tmind the bib. He could take it or leave it but he leaves it alone so itmusn't bother him too bad lol.

BunnyMommy, Sherman needs a bib/robe:pand pics of him in it.:D:p

Jenni Apollo likes his bib because it's big and looks manly. It's more like a cape lmbo.

Pam, guess now you can say you've seen it all lol.

Spiced, here is the link to the New and Improved Apollo's Acres.

http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=7083&forum_id=1

See Ya'll There.

Tina

althogh the arces are closed i got one word to say,''the pictures are the best pics i`ve seen in my life''

jeremy

Back