Apollo's Acres Has Grown

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6unnylov3r wrote:
SweetPeasMommie wrote:
Oh wow Jer keep up the great work. I would love tohear your beautiful keyboarding someday. I bet Apollo is so proud ofyou right now because you are not giving up. Wow guitar and violin thatwould be awesome. I used to play the trumpet and I was very goodbecause of my dissability I was able to do better than the ones thathave played all of their life. I was born deaf and wearing a hearingaid helps me hear very well. If you all would meet me you would notrealized that I am deaf wearing a hearing aid. I speak so well and hearso well that everyone forgets that I can not hear everything. lol. Imiss playing my trumpet and I still have the trumpet that mygrandmother gave me when she was little. So the trumpet that my gramsgave me is very old probably somewhere over 45 to 50 yearsold.

Another successful hijacking brought to you byspm
Huh??? what do you mean bythat.

SweetPeasMommie wrote:
6unnylov3r wrote:
SweetPeasMommie wrote:
Oh wow Jer keep up the great work. I would love tohear your beautiful keyboarding someday. I bet Apollo is so proud ofyou right now because you are not giving up. Wow guitar and violin thatwould be awesome. I used to play the trumpet and I was very goodbecause of my dissability I was able to do better than the ones thathave played all of their life. I was born deaf and wearing a hearingaid helps me hear very well. If you all would meet me you would notrealized that I am deaf wearing a hearing aid. I speak so well and hearso well that everyone forgets that I can not hear everything. lol. Imiss playing my trumpet and I still have the trumpet that mygrandmother gave me when she was little. So the trumpet that my gramsgave me is very old probably somewhere over 45 to 50 yearsold.

Another successful hijacking brought to you byspm
Huh??? what do you mean bythat.
suc·cess·ful (P)PronunciationKey(s
schwa.gif
k-s
ebreve.gif
s
prime.gif
f
schwa.gif
l)
adj.
  1. Having a favorable outcome: a successful heart transplant.
  2. Having obtained something desired or intended: was successful in stopping the leak of oil.
  3. Having achieved wealth or eminence: a successful architect.

hi·jack also high·jack (P)PronunciationKey(h
imacr.gif
prime.gif
j
abreve.gif
k
lprime.gif
)Informal
tr.v. hi·jacked, hi·jack·ing, hi·jacks

1. To stop and rob (a vehicle in transit).
    2. To steal (goods) from a vehicle in transit.
    3. To seize control of (a moving vehicle) by use of force, especially in order to reach an alternate destination.
    1. To steal from as if by hijacking.
    2. To swindle or subject to extortion.

O.K. I'll type slow and spell it out for you.

I think what is trying to be said here is that these are other peoplesthreads and most likely they have no intrest in your personallife.......I think it would be best if you kept those in your ownthread.

Don't hate me if I sound abrasive, I'm just naturally unpleasant.

Congratulations Jeremy!! My first instrument wasa keyboard and my second was a violin. You have excellenttaste in instruments!! You sound like a Mozart in the making.I'm always amazed by the phenomenal natural talents that so many peoplehave.

Tina seems likea warm and generousperson, I'm sure she has no problem reading about other people'smusical endeavors in her thread over the course ofthosepeople congratulating Jeremy -- IWuvBunBuns, Sfritzp andSweetpeasmommie included.

Congrats to Jeremy. :) (And I can't play a thing!).

6unnylov3r wrote:
Another successful hijackingbrought to you by spm
Huh??? whatdo you mean by that.
suc·cess·ful (P)PronunciationKey(s
schwa.gif
k-s
ebreve.gif
s
prime.gif
f
schwa.gif
l)
adj.
  1. Having a favorable outcome: a successful heart transplant.
  2. Having obtained something desired or intended: was successful in stopping the leak of oil.
  3. Having achieved wealth or eminence: a successful architect.

hi·jack also high·jack (P)PronunciationKey(h
imacr.gif
prime.gif
j
abreve.gif
k
lprime.gif
)Informal
tr.v. hi·jacked, hi·jack·ing, hi·jacks

1. To stop and rob (a vehicle in transit).
    2. To steal (goods) from a vehicle in transit.
    3. To seize control of (a moving vehicle) by use of force, especially in order to reach an alternate destination.
    1. To steal from as if by hijacking.
    2. To swindle or subject to extortion.

What the heck is your problem??????

Take your sarcasm somewhere else. :mad: I'm notamused. SPM and Tina are quite close. Those thatdon't like what they share in here, don't bother reading the thread.

-Carolyn

Congratulations Jeremy!!! :highfive:

P.S. I love all the Apollo avatars!

Lissa and others if you want a small in memoryof Apollo moving avatar I could do one for you all. It is up to you andTina as well. Let me know cause I have a 30 day trial period. lol but Iwill buy my own programs soon.

Thank you Carolyn

Angel and MeatHead

I think I will use6unnybunlov3r's method of posting the dictionary discription of a FORUMto get what I'm thinking across...
fo·rum
(fôr“…m, f½r“-) n., pl. fo·rums also fo·ra(fôr“…, f½r“…). 1.a. The public square or marketplace of an ancientRoman city that was the assembly place for judicial activity and publicbusiness. b. A public meeting place for open discussion.c. A medium of opendiscussion or voicing of ideas , such as a newspaperor a radio or television program. 2. A public meeting orpresentation involving a discussion and oftenincluding audience participation

Thank you Mr Webster... :cool:

SweetPeasMommie wrote:
Lissa and others if you want a small in memory of Apollomoving avatar I could do one for you all. It is up to you and Tina aswell. Let me know cause I have a 30 day trial period. lol but I willbuy my own programs soon.
That's a very cool idea! But I just had Zee make my current avatar and I really like it. :)

For everyone's information. I had Tina's permission to post what I did in this thread.

Tina fried another modem last night. Don't know when she'll be able to logon again.

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back