Apollo's Acres Has Grown

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aw Tina I am glad you posted pics again. Youwill see how it will help you alot. I thought that I would not be ableto see pics of mom for awhile but I was able to and it really helped mealot.

Take care of yourself and make sure Jeremy is doing ok.

Angel and MeatHead

attachment.php

I absolutely adore this picture. You can see so much love.

Apollo was so trustworthy...i dont think i coulddo that with any of my buns. He was certaintly one in amillion. Ive had to start an apollo picture folder so i willalways have his pictures to look at.

We've all been so sad that I thought I would share a bit of good news.

Santa gave Jeremy a keyboard two years ago for Christmas.Jeremy is a natural. He can hear a song and usually within a fewminutes be able to play part or the whole song.

Today Jeremy's music teacher wanted to test him. If he passeshe will be in the Gifted and Talented Program also known as heExceptional Young Musicans Program.He passed with flyingcolors, he didn't miss any out of 40. He has two more tests onTuesday.

Jeremy can play keyboard and transfer that to piano. He wants to one day learn how to play guitar and violin.

Tina

That's GREAT!!!
I play guitar - I'll come down and give him lessons!
But - sounds like it wouldn't be long - and he'll be playing better then ME!!

Thats great, way to go jeremy!! I used to playviolin in middle school. I complained all the time because of my neckcramping lol.

My boyfriend plays guitar, he said its not that hard to learn at all,you just have to indure the pain of the strings digging in your fingersfor the first couple of months:D

Oh wow Jer keep up the great work. I would loveto hear your beautiful keyboarding someday. I bet Apollo is so proud ofyou right now because you are not giving up. Wow guitar and violin thatwould be awesome. I used to play the trumpet and I was very goodbecause of my dissability I was able to do better than the ones thathave played all of their life. I was born deaf and wearing a hearingaid helps me hear very well. If you all would meet me you would notrealized that I am deaf wearing a hearing aid. I speak so well and hearso well that everyone forgets that I can not hear everything. lol. Imiss playing my trumpet and I still have the trumpet that mygrandmother gave me when she was little. So the trumpet that my gramsgave me is very old probably somewhere over 45 to 50 years old.

SweetPeasMommie wrote:
Oh wow Jer keep up the great work. I would love to hear yourbeautiful keyboarding someday. I bet Apollo is so proud of you rightnow because you are not giving up. Wow guitar and violin that would beawesome. I used to play the trumpet and I was very good because of mydissability I was able to do better than the ones that have played allof their life. I was born deaf and wearing a hearing aid helps me hearvery well. If you all would meet me you would not realized that I amdeaf wearing a hearing aid. I speak so well and hear so well thateveryone forgets that I can not hear everything. lol. I miss playing mytrumpet and I still have the trumpet that my grandmother gave me whenshe was little. So the trumpet that my grams gave me is very oldprobably somewhere over 45 to 50 years old.

Another successful hijacking brought to you by spm

Latest posts

Back