Apollo's Acres Has Grown

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tell you the babies act like I wasgone a month. The chickens all went nuts peeping and hollering for myattention the second I opened the car door. Then the dog is barking andhowling for attention, all this and I haven't even made it out ofthecar yet.

Got in the house and all the bunns except Apollo startingrattling their cage doors wanting their morning snack and some loving.Not to mention Nipper is scratching to be fed as are the fish and thefrog.

Not to mention these bunns saw my time away as the perfect timeto see just who could make the biggest mess of their cagetoo. Apollo of course beat everyone. He is throwing all his toys haygoing potty everywhere. He is so lucky he can't get bunnyspankings.:X:XHe is soooooo in time out.

Tina

Getaways always help... I love rollercoasters but Shawn hates them :bigtears:

So I never get to go anymore

BTW... the Volcano is AWESOME!! I was there when theHypersonic was just opened, didnt get to go on it tho, line waswaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long

And Wollo will forgive you, you just need to butter him up :runningrabbit:

Tina, what happened to Apollo's possum face picture?

I wanted to bring it back for SLG to make her smile, but it's no longerthere.

-Carolyn

dajeti2 wrote:
Dale was so romantic. He's never been real big onshowing affection in public but he was holding my hand or had his armaround me all day. I even got kisses.:shock::shock::shock:

Tina
Now that is sweet!

Raspberry

Carolyn, you are way tooooooo funny lady!

I can't stop laughing...

Tina bo bina! It's nice to hear you had a good time, and that husband of yours... what a sweetheart!

Poor 'wollo, temper, temper, temper...

Your house sounds like my house when we go out for a day! Tuckers cageis a right off, (it usually is anyway...) Buster stands up on his hindlegs and BEGS to come out! Katannah's starving, the fish is circlingthe door off his tank.... and Daytona, well he doesn't care because heALWAYS comes with us!

:monkey:

Tina, I made this sketch for you. It is Apollo meeting Mystery.

Hope you like it!

Ally

RabbitSketch.jpg

Oh Ally, :hug:, I love it. You are suchan artist. I am going to print this out. You are such asweetheart. I can't wait to show it off to Dale and Jeremy. Iam going to get a frame for this one too. I am going to hang all of thepictures poems and the story you wrote, on the walls in the rabbitroom. I will be in there all the time so I can see them all the timetoo.

I love you Sweetheart. Thank you so very much. You are such an Angel.

Tina

Ally, that iswonderful! You should be very proud of yourself that you can dosketches like that at your age. And it's so thoughtful of you to dosomething so meaningful for Tina. You are a very special girl!:kiss:

Raspberry

Crazy Crazy Crazy

That's how it's been here at the Acres these past fewdays.Jeremy was riding his bike when a dog followed him home. Withinbeing here for a short time she laid down with her back lags straightout behind her, like a certain somebunny I know :apollo:, so we've beencalling her Bunny. She is such a sweetheart. Sadly after what she didto Pepper, I don't trust her around my babies. I made up flyers andposted them. I have two possible families she may belong to, so I'mwaiting for them to get home.

Apollo thinks Bunny is a great big friend and wants out to playwith her.:shock::shock:That is soooo not happening. He issuch a goof. He's terrified of Stormy and chipminks but wants to playwith a 100 pound dog that sees him as dinner.:shock::shock:

I have to get some pictures of the Zoo Crew for y'all. I have abunch of pics of the chickens I have to downsize, host and post.

I'll try and get it done in the next few days.

Tina

I haven't taken any pictures for thepast few days. I gave myself a bit of heat exhaustion yesterday and amfinely now feeling better.

It has been pretty busy here at the Acres. As many of you knowa dog followed Jeremy home a few days back. She looks to be about ayear old. She's a Chow and Siberian mix-we think. Wearecurrently trying to find her owners but having no luck thus far. Wehave named her Bunny as she lays like a rabbit lol back feet straightout behind her. She looks like a larger version of Wollo. If we can'tfind her owners, then I guessshe'll stay here. She will neverinteract with the chickens, our other dog or my bunny babies ever. Shehas shown she can not be trusted with them at all.
Aug4tham126.jpg

I have taken some pictures of some of the chickens. Here a few of the Really Good ones.

Here is Yapper, my only rooster and he is a beast.
Aug4tham105.jpg

Aug4tham107.jpg

Here is my Mystery girl.
Aug4tham007.jpg

Mystery's sister Jet enjoying the hammock
Aug4tham086.jpg

Jeremy has Ebony tranced
Aug4tham095.jpg

Jeremy's girl Precious
Aug4tham063.jpg

Lacy is stunning. I wish I could get a picture that showed her markings and coloring better.
Aug4tham115.jpg

Aug4tham025.jpg

This is Gracie. This poor dear is a bit of a mix up. Her fronthalf is Silver laced and her back half is Golden laced. She isgorgeous.
Aug4tham102.jpg

I recieved a phone call awhile back from the pet store. Theycontacted the breeder they got Misty and Stormy from. Come to find outthey are not pure Netherland Dwarf. I didn't think they were because ina month's time they have grown and filled out. Come to find out theyare Netherland and Polish mix.

I kept telling Gypsy and Carolyn even before I found out thatStormy looks so much like Tucker. Well now I know why. Here she isplaying outside.
July22am007.jpg

July22am014.jpg

July22am005.jpg

July22am015.jpg

I found some pictures of Misty. I hope no one minds but I am going to post them. She was having so much fun.
July22am038.jpg

July22am033.jpg

July22am029.jpg

July22am030.jpg

I am going to be getting plenty of pictures of the bunnies tomorrow and the next few days.

Apollo thinks he is ohso funny. He tooklike four steps yesterday and then flopped. He scared me to death. Iwent running over to check him. As I bend to poke him he jumps up and Iscreamed like a little girl. It's a good thing I went potty earlier orI would have wet myself he scared me so bad. He binkied away and Iswear I heard him giggling.:XHe is so lucky there is no suchthing as bunny spankings.

Tina

The dog is such a pretty girl.However, in my experience with chows or chow mixes, they are NOT goodwith small animals of any kind. Zoe was a chow/shepherd mixand she would have eaten any of my critters is she had thechance. I once caught her with my rat in her mouth and one ofmy ferrets excaped...it wasn't too smart. Thank God shedidn't have the chance to hurt them, but I had a big scare.She also pulled an opossum out that had decided to hibernate under ourdeck. LMBO I loved her to death and was absolutelycrushed when she was hit by a car, but she was not to be trusted withthe smaller animals.

OMG those chickens are huge, but really kind of pretty!! Any eggs yet?

What great pictures of Misty. She was such a prettygirl. I'm sure you treasure those photos. Stormy isso sweet. She does look Polish!

Jen

I love the photos of Misty - she looks so happy and well-loved. I also love the photos of Stormy.....so pretty!

I can hardly wait to see more photos of everyone else. Sorryabout the heat exhaustion - I know what that can be like.....hopeyou're feeling up to taking more pictures soon!

Peg

Jen, I hate doing it but Bunny getschained up outside when the bunnies have their run time. I just can'ttrust her with any of my other animals. She even made a go at Nipperour snapping turtle.:shock:I have the kitchen blocked off atall times so she can't get anywhere near the rabbits.

NO eggs yet. I am going to be one excited grandma let me tellyou. Y'all will probably have to sit through a few pics of new eggslmbo. I can't wait.

Peg, the heat exhaustion was my ownsilliness really. ThankfullyI recognized what it was before I got really sick. I will definitelystart taking more pictures tomorrow of the Bunny Crew. I am way overdue. Oh and if that little Harlequin doe seems to be missing from yourhouse one day...it wasn't me, it was Stormy.

Tina

Latest posts

Back