Apollo Got Hurt

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He gave mea BIG guilt trip.Plus, he came over my house the other day and bonded with Vash, tellinghim that "we men" have to stick together and not let "them women" tryto change them. Vash spent the whole visit ignoring me andsnuggling with him!:?

Oh Jenn,

It sounds like you're hiding behind your brother the way Vashdid.

(What a great story about your brother and Vash.)

That picture is too much!I'd like to see that outfit on arabbit and in Apollo's stroller. The Men in the White Jacketswould definitely take the woman pushing the strolleraway.

-Carolyn

That is great news Tina. I'm so happy we have a positive update. Jenns right, bunnitude is a good thing.

You need to get all the rest you can now,so make the most of it. You need to take care of yourself too!

Sending much love,

Vickie

Tina, and Jeremy,

I'm so sorry I didn't know any sooner...:(Poor baby!

I'm glad to hearApollo is feeling better. Sucha scary thing when your babies are hurt or sick...

I'm sorry I couldn't have been here for you sooner Tina, and Jeremy...

Lyndsy, and 'the monkeys!

:)

Keep timing those eye/ear movements. I suspect the less we see of them, the healthier he is becoming.

Hope you both got some much needed rest. Weekend's here and Iimagine Jeremy will be around, so you're not alone with this all.

Buck

Apollo is holding steady. I am so happywith how good he's doing. He has forgiven me for grounding him. I wasfilling his hay when little man started nudging and licking myarm.

I was finally able to get some sleep today and I feel like newwoman. There is another possum in the yard, I just saw it a few minutesago. I am going to be sleeping right here by Apollo. I am hoping andpraying that it stays away.

I can't thank you all for all the support. I truly believe thatit is your prayers that have carried us this far. Thank you somuch.

Tina

Dear Tina,

I'm so happy that Kathy's correspondence with you was as upbeat andpositive as we had hoped for. I knew the picture of Apollo would sealthe deal after reading your note.

I'm sure she had originally said that the twitching could go on for a few days, 4-5 or so.

We all look forward to hearing that that stops, but in the meantime, it seems like Apollo's doing fine.

As to others coming up on your porch, you'll do what has to be done.

:)

-Carolyn

Raspberry, you're nuts but that's prettymuch how we feel to. You have the most incredible little girl. I readher reply and creid she was so sweet. Give her a hug for meplease.

Ellie, thank you. Hopefully he'll continue doing so good. He issoo tired of me pohing my head into his cage. He's laying infront of the cage door trying to block me.

Carolyn, I can't wait to update her. She wanted me to get himto the vet just to set my mind at ease not that there was anything theycan do for Wollo. She's so awesome. She went so far above and beyond.She is an Incredible Person.

Thank you Everyone. You all mean so much to me.

Tina

Ellie, thank you. Hopefully he'll continue doing so good. He issoo tired of me pohing my head into his cage. He's laying infront of the cage door trying to block me.

Tina
[/quote]

lol! Sounds like Apollo's got some bunnytude! What a "booger" lol!

Ellie

Nice one Raspeberry! :p
ME and Emmy will keep Apollo in our thoughts.
Take care Tina.

xoxoxo

Tina, I was so scared when I read this post but I am now so relievedthat all seems to be ok. I am so sorry I wasn't here to offer yousupport, I am so glad all seems ok. My heart jumped up in my throat andI thought oh god no not Apollo.

He will know deep down that you all helped him through this, he knewyou loved him before this and it will be compounded even deeper afterthis, it's amazing how animals just "know" when people love and carefor them.

Please give Apollo an extra ear rub for me

RaspberrySwirl wrote:

"Tina's got a gun.
Tina's got a gun.
Possum's world come undone,
everybody is on the run.

What did AAApollo do??
Now Tina's got an I.O.U. ..."

As I feel like Tina might not have a machine gunhandy :p another option for getting rid of that darn opossum is aHave-a-Heart trap. We had raccoon problems for quite some time when wehad outdoor cats and we were able to borrow a trap from animal control.I would bate it with peanut butter, or a little bit of chicken, ortuna... Really anything. Strong smelling is a good idea though, so tunamight do the trick. I had a pet opossum once (some construction workersnext door accidentally killed the mom and most of the babies when theywere tree trimming, but we managed to save one) and he loved tuna, somaybe...

If you catch him and drive him about 10 miles away my guess is he'll never be back.

I'm glad to hear Apollo is feeling better! I hope the improvementcontinues as rapidly as it has been going. It's such a scary thing tofeel unable to help him, but his body knows what it's doing. We justhave to have faith in biology. :)

Carolyn wrote:
RaspberrySwirl wrote:

"Tina's got a gun.
Tina's got a gun.
Possum's world come undone,
everybody is on the run.

What did AAApollo do??
Now Tina's got an I.O.U. ..."

These are CRAZY people! LOL Ok, that is absolutely hysterical.

I'm so glad Apollo is feeling better. I was really worried about that big guy.

I once had an opossum in my yard, except he decided he would come playwith my dog -- it was interesting. We did what EEEM suggested (aftergetting the dog inside of course) and he was gone for good. Although, Iknow someone else who had the same problem and did the same thing, buttheir opossum returned. Apparently they have a strong homing instinct.

Jen

Latest posts

Back