Anyone dressing up for Halloween?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michaela

Reaction score
I haven't dressed up since I was about 10, but my friends and I are all going to dress up this year we think. :D (Won't be trick-or-treating though. :p)

I've been looking at costumes, I really like this one but it's not in stock, hopefully it will come in soon. I also think this one is great, and a few others on there. Opinions?

What are you all going as? :)

Ginny from Harry Potter( i was hermoine last year:p), to mix it up;)

i'm just doing jeans, a tee and my black cape, nice and easy:biggrin2:. it's for the church trunk or trea:cool:

I would, but it would be too tempting to go out and trick or treat with the neighborhood kids. I'm easily short enough to pass off as one.

last year for a party i wore one of my old tutu's from a pointe dance, put a big bow on top of my head, and these one sticky-sided red felt circles. i was a doll!

I'm at 3 Halloween parties this year so I need to think of 3 different costumes, argh!:?

I know what I am dressing up as for one because me and a few of my friends are going as female lifeguards with our own personalised T-shirts which should be fun.:biggrin2:

http://www.spreadshirt.net/en/GB/Create-t-shirt/Designer-59/

However for the other 2 I need to think of more Halloween-y type ones as the former is more general costume halloween party. I was a witch last year so I may spice up that costume for one and then get thinking for the other. I'm so looking forward to Halloween though - I love dressing up!:p

It's not too early - this is the time to get the costumes before all the good ones are gone! :p The one I want is still not in stock. :X It probably won't even fit me it only comes in one size...

Cool ideas everyone!

Becca.. like a proper bunny suit or what? :)

Lol, 3 costumes Jess! I thought I was going well with one this year! The lifeguards sound cool! :D Any ideas for your third one then?

Hubby and I were invited to an adult Halloween party this year (kid party down the street with us taking turns supervising over there), but I am so not in the mood to dress up in costume. Hubby says we should go a sociopaths...since they look like everyone else. I understand people's desire to do these things...and I used to love Halloween more...but having all the Jehovah's Witnesses and devout Baptists in my classroom and not being able to celebrate worth anything during the school day, really has drained my enthusiasm dry. Sad...but true. Have fun dressing up, everyone!

Minda

Love it Pam!! :D:D

I still haven't got mine.. the pink witch isn't coming back in stock until December.. I don't know what to get... :?

Here are my Halloween costumes:
Goddess (for answering the door for little kids... less leg, I thought is better... can also wear wool tights to keep warm :p)
goddesscostume.jpg

Midnight Fairy (for going out, hopefully)
midnightfairy.jpg

I'm a blonde, so these photos look close to the real thing (minus the silicon...)

I've got a few others, but I think this is what i'll go with this year...)

Ooooh lovely!:hearts I especially love the Dark Faerie, I considered going as that! I don't think wings would be good in a packed club though!:shock: Also what put me off anything with a hat. :?

Back